The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Brutally honest opinion request

B

Bagi Zoltán

Hi everyone,
I need brutally honest review concerning my new site, since i don't feel that it would be finished but i can't find the new direction.
Thank in advance!
URL:marketing blog directory

I think its great, clean, effective and to the point. I like how the posts gradually fade into nothing towards the bottom.
What kind of new direction do you mean?

The clean uncluttered and simplistic look works very nicely imo. :)

Bagi,
I find the animated RSS icon very refreshing, its really cool, I have never seen such before :)

I am not sure about the template, it looks like and incomplete template to me. It must be because of the way you use white space and yellow.

It is a refreshing colour and layout.
It does look like something is missing though.

Thank you for the opinions. As Temi said i also don't feel it completed. I guess i will have to position the content with some line or something like that.

I think some sort of line or even a very faint grey gradient to bridge the space where you currently have white space will be good, it will give the impression that that its completed, it was not a mistake but and artisict space :)

I'm using a crappy crt monitor @ 800x600 res lol
I can see why it might look a bit lacking on higher res.

I think some sort of line or even a very faint grey gradient to bridge the space where you currently have white space will be good, it will give the impression that that its completed, it was not a mistake but and artisict space :)

I will try to create something there today, i hope i will be able since last night was a little drunky:p

If you liked the bouncing feed icon you may find this page interesting.

I'm using a crappy crt monitor @ 800x600 res lol
I can see why it might look a bit lacking on higher res.

The design was originally "created" at 1280*1024 resolution. 2 days later i saw this at 1024*768 and i was shocked. Recently it looks normal at both res. I think high resolution has a very huge advantage, it provides more space at the desktop.:D

And a technical information about the gradually fading. I implemented a spy ajax script similar to the digg used. If you would like to use it anywhere let me know and i will happily assist you if you have any difficulty with it.

Perhaps too much whitespace and the grey graded text is pretty unreadable in the lighter shades on my laptop monitor.

But nice and different ... don't feel the need for more colour!

Where the rss feed icon from?

banners
Back