Brian of Leadbolt Network.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Brian of Leadbolt Network - 03/06/2011

K
Hi readers and let me introduce you to Brain, a friend of cpafix.com and also a Leadbolt representitive - hey man how are you?

Brian Tippy
Excellent, thanks. And yourself?

K
great, thanks for taking the time to talk to us. So first of all maybe you could tell us exactly what your role is at Leadbolt and how the job came about?

Brian Tippy
Well, I operate as an AM here at LeadBolt. I've been involved with traditional marketing in various ways and eventually befriended the LeadBolt team. They have a great vision which motivated me to come on board.

K
sounds a great oppertunity, so for those who are new to viral marketing and CPA - can you tell us alittle bit about Leadbolt and what they hae to offer?

Brian Tippy
LeadBolt is a unique monetization platform that focuses on lead generation for the web and mobile phone - our specialty being content unlocking. Quite simply, we monetize valuable content.

K
ok, and what points would you say make Leadbolt stand out from other advertising agency's and networks?

Brian Tippy
I'd say the way we have, and continue to, progress in providing new ad solutions. It's no surprise that traditional advertising (i.e. banners) is becoming obsolete. So we try and look beyond the horizon in terms of how to market to consumers. With content unlocking we think, "why sell something when you can generate the same amount of revenue by giving it away".
Not to mention, we're also pioneering content unlocking for the mobile phone

K
this all sounds very promissing, but on a a darker note you maye see i have asked previous networks - so i must ask you, a large CPA company has been found acused of selling publishers information to BIG social media giants and then banning them from the network - has Leadbolt ever been forced to do this?

Brian Tippy
No, we haven't been put into that position.

K
and can you comment on what you would do as a company if you where?

Brian Tippy
We also don't see ourselves being put into that kind of position. We've always been upfront as to why accounts are suspended and don't try to beat around the bush when it comes to calling out fraudulent activity. However, "selling information" is not part of our agenda, no.

K
and is it safe to say there is no statement in your TOS that states you can sell information?

Brian Tippy
Selling information for a profit? Again, we don't see ourselves being put into that kind of position.

K
ok onto more posotive things, we have seen abit of a stop in social media marketing over the last few months, what other methods do you see steping up the ranks?

Brian Tippy
Highly recommend the grape jelly niche.....kidding of course, but it really comes down to seeing beyond what everybody else is doing. And sometimes it's the most simple of things such as seasons. Don't forget summer is coming for most of us....

K
haha sounds promosing, very true yes so do Leadbolt have many plans for the near future with new features etc?

Brian Tippy
Indeed We're already getting great reception on the mobile side but have some VERY fun things coming down the line with web too. We can't wait.

K
any insights at all for the readers?

Brian Tippy
One of the key things we've been focusing on lately is user functionality when it comes to managing campaigns. We've been starting to implement features that will make it incredibly simple to streamline your campaign. And if you have any other suggestions, be sure to chat up your AM.

K
excellent - so tell us exactly why pulishers should use you instead of other networks?

Brian Tippy
We are an established, proven company that maintains very competitive rates, great technology, and excellent service. We also have some true visionaries here who are always intent on being game-changers. But we still encourage publishers to find the best network that fits for them

K
ok sweet, so lets finish with some quickfire questions

Brian Tippy
Shoot

K
PPV or PPC?

Brian Tippy
PPV

K
Facebook or Twitter?

Brian Tippy
Combined

K
Chrome or Safari?

Brian Tippy
Safari

K
P.C or Mac?

Brian Tippy
Recent Mac convert

K
AIM or MSN?

Brian Tippy
AIM

K
Internals or Externals?

Brian Tippy
Internals

K
SEO or APPS?

Brian Tippy
SEO

K
CPAFix.com or CPAFix.com?

Brian Tippy
The 2nd one

K
haha, thanks alot mate for taking the time to talk with us - wish you and the company all the best

Brian Tippy
Thanks, K! Your site is looking very cool. Expect nothing short of success for you
And thanks for giving us some love!

Be sure to check out Leadbolt Network - Here.

Re: Interview with Brian of Leadbolt Network.

Thanks, K! Enjoyed the conversation.

Very nice interview. Thanks K and LeadBoltBrian. I really like Leadbolt network as content blocker and tend to use all my campaigns using leadbolt locker.

Hey K!

It seems that you're doing good. I remember when here was only you and me. lol

ha thanks mate - stick around!

nice interview! still didn't get approved by them lol

When did you submit your application? Would be happy to hear your case via Skype/AIM LeadBoltBrian

MI
Back