The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brand New To CPAFIX.com

gct7777

affiliate
Hello Everyone,
My name is Greg Thomas. I am new to this site. Everything seems so overwhelming that I don't really know where to begin.
I was looking for info on CPA & PPV marketing and that is how I found the site. Now all I have to do is decide what I want to do.
I don't have a website, so I am guessing that I can only do CPA. I am trying to do the easiest one possible until I get the hang of things and without losing all my money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I am in Austin, Texas.

Thanks in Advance,
Greg

It is good to see you here. you made an important step. I would recommend a few step for you to do over the next few days

1. read the newbie 411 guide. take your time and try to understand everything. should be easy it is written very well
2. don't get to overwhelmed with new information take it one step at a time
3. pick a niche you want to focus on. so some keyword research and see what seems to be open or less saturated. don't skimp on this step
4. create a good landing page. if you don't know how to create a website, there are a lot of software titles available that can assist with landing page creation as well as landing page manipulation
5. focus on gaining email registration for your newsletter..try to give something away such as a free report, video etc...
6. promote your site using both free and paid methods for best results...once again do some research on traffic generation methods..there are many available including more being thought up all the time. pick a handful of methods and focus on those...key

STAY ACTIVE IN FORUMS LIKE CPAFIX

hope this helps a little.

banners
Back