The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brand New Newbie Here-Need Help Bad

MsGrass

affiliate
Hey everyone! Am a brand new newbie and I have studied 2 different affiliate courses online and understand the general concepts, but the technical stuff overwhelms me.

MsGrass, probably the best thing you could do is read as much as you can here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. Pay particular attention to the "Sticky" threads. But there is some great information in the other threads as well.

We have some fantastic members who are very helpful. When you have questions just ask. We are here to help and it doesn't cost you anything. On top of that we aren't trying to sell you anything and we don't allow our members to try to sell you anything. You just get good help that you need. So don't hesitate to ask questions.

Many people have been able to get the type of help they need here and have had their questions answered. We can do the same for you.

Hi MsGrass,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're happy to help. Larry's advice is good. 1st read the stickies then ask away and we'll do our best to answer questions.

What do you feel technically challenged on? If you are interested in getting started, but don't know how to make a website, I recommend starting with some squidoo lenses and put up some affiliate products. The squidoo lenses are free and easy to create and you can create an unlimited amount of them. Go go squidoo.com You might also want to look at other people's squidoo lenses to get an idea on how they are formatting it to market their affiliate products.

Squidoo is a good place to start. Also, check out Hubpages. It is also free, and they allow affiliate links. You can build a free website at Weebly pretty easy. There are several ways to get started for non technical people like us. :)

MI
Back