The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Brand awareness strategy

I think success in the following strategies :
  • Promote your business across multiple channels.
  • Successfully introduce new products or services.
  • Build a strong business reputation.
  • Find and retain loyal customers.

Brand awareness is in the name itself–making people aware of your brand. And by people, that means your target market. So before you go out telling everyone about who you are, you need a lot of introspecting done as well.

1. Be clear about your product / service -> what can you offer to the grand buffet of products and services out there?
2. Recognizing which channel fits your brand -> I'm all for diversifying your channels, but if you're in the early beginnings, selecting key networks that fit your needs and starting from there is much more efficient than just jumping into everything at once.
i.e. if you're a business offering professional services, LinkedIn is great, if you're an apparel service, Instagram and FB are amazing and etc.
3. Ads ads ads - your marketing strategy is really important, but I've found the most success in conversions with ads.

hope this helps~

Brand awareness is in the name itself–making people aware of your brand. And by people, that means your target market. So before you go out telling everyone about who you are, you need a lot of introspecting done as well.

1. Be clear about your product / service -> what can you offer to the grand buffet of products and services out there?
2. Recognizing which channel fits your brand -> I'm all for diversifying your channels, but if you're in the early beginnings, selecting key networks that fit your needs and starting from there is much more efficient than just jumping into everything at once.
i.e. if you're a business offering professional services, LinkedIn is great, if you're an apparel service, Instagram and FB are amazing and etc.
3. Ads ads ads - your marketing strategy is really important, but I've found the most success in conversions with ads.

hope this helps~
Thank you very much, it helped me personally.

hope this helps~
Thanks for your reply
Agree with your last point, marketing strategy is the first thing we need to think about

Make a stupid apology & use a clever headline
Example -->

We're sorry for flying cabbages !! (use image of flying cabbage)

cabbage cooking GIF

Did that get your attention?
Great, now for the really important news
Lead Network is offering a 50% discount for all new accounts opened in this month
  • Benefit of signing up 1
  • Benefit of signing up 2
  • Benefit of signing up 3
Call to action

Make a stupid apology & use a clever headline
Example -->

We're sorry for flying cabbages !! (use image of flying cabbage)

cabbage cooking GIF

Did that get your attention?
Great, now for the really important news
Lead Network is offering a 50% discount for all new accounts opened in this month
  • Benefit of signing up 1
  • Benefit of signing up 2
  • Benefit of signing up 3
Call to action
After your post this thread can be closed
I've solved my issue, many thanks!!!

1. Thoroughly research your competitors & trends (content, topics, niches)
2. Almost all your competitors mostly focus on one form of content but the key is to hit eyeballs and ears from every direction once they enter your target space.
3. Start a monthly content calendar and pre-plan your content (video, audio, written, pictures (or written in pictures)), I use Google Calendar & Google sheets to remind me
4. Replicate content in own style
5. Bulk create content - Create Pillar content and plan your week and month taking out pieces from it.
6. Use engagement mechanics (keyword stuffing, hashtags, trending content)
7. Repeat cycle every month
8. DO NOT STOP!!! DO NOT DO IT FOR ENGAGEMENT!!! Do it for reference experience as a social experiment of wht works online and you will start to see and grasp patterns of human behavior around your type of content.

EDIT: Once you start to see what is working and what is not, start paid ads on keys with mid volume. Else, you'll just be burning cash and false justifying your cashburn to investors just like most of startups up until now.

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering if you know any effective brand awareness strategies.
I know that social media is a great place to make your brand/company more recognizable, also reviews and articles are good, but maybe you can advice something else, like more out of the box?
Hi,

Brand Video marketing is best way to aware around the world.

Every memorable brand has a personality. You look at them and identify the elements and attributes that set them apart in customers’ minds. From Apple’s classy, trendy and artistic design to Coca-Cola’s cheerful personality to Mercedes’ elegant, expensive and luxurious image, all of these factors contribute greatly to making companies stand out and be remembered by consumers.

Ascribing personality to your brand can come naturally because of how customers perceive your brand, but you can also highlight desirable traits. Through the design of your website, the graphics and materials on it, and your advertising, you can create a personality that will attract customers and help distinguish your brand.

I think smartly utilizing integration software and automating a large chink of the brand's digital marketing efforts are a must these days. The same goes for staying resourceful and being able to walk your talk at all times. So, depending on the niche in question, you should always have a network of collaborators, 3PLs, technical support teams, affiliates, etc. All of that can result in good word of mouth backing up your story and raising the public's awareness about your brand in the process

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back