Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Brand awareness strategy

Lead Network

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
LeadNetwork
Hey Guys, I'm just wondering if you know any effective brand awareness strategies.
I know that social media is a great place to make your brand/company more recognizable, also reviews and articles are good, but maybe you can advice something else, like more out of the box?

Voluum

CPARK

Affiliate
affiliate
I think success in the following strategies :
  • Promote your business across multiple channels.
  • Successfully introduce new products or services.
  • Build a strong business reputation.
  • Find and retain loyal customers.

dudeimlost

Affiliate
affiliate
Brand awareness is in the name itself–making people aware of your brand. And by people, that means your target market. So before you go out telling everyone about who you are, you need a lot of introspecting done as well.

1. Be clear about your product / service -> what can you offer to the grand buffet of products and services out there?
2. Recognizing which channel fits your brand -> I'm all for diversifying your channels, but if you're in the early beginnings, selecting key networks that fit your needs and starting from there is much more efficient than just jumping into everything at once.
i.e. if you're a business offering professional services, LinkedIn is great, if you're an apparel service, Instagram and FB are amazing and etc.
3. Ads ads ads - your marketing strategy is really important, but I've found the most success in conversions with ads.

hope this helps~

Abbars

Affiliate
affiliate
Brand awareness is in the name itself–making people aware of your brand. And by people, that means your target market. So before you go out telling everyone about who you are, you need a lot of introspecting done as well.

1. Be clear about your product / service -> what can you offer to the grand buffet of products and services out there?
2. Recognizing which channel fits your brand -> I'm all for diversifying your channels, but if you're in the early beginnings, selecting key networks that fit your needs and starting from there is much more efficient than just jumping into everything at once.
i.e. if you're a business offering professional services, LinkedIn is great, if you're an apparel service, Instagram and FB are amazing and etc.
3. Ads ads ads - your marketing strategy is really important, but I've found the most success in conversions with ads.

hope this helps~
Thank you very much, it helped me personally.

Lead Network

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
LeadNetwork

hope this helps~
Thanks for your reply
Agree with your last point, marketing strategy is the first thing we need to think about

Honeybadger

Affiliate
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
Make a stupid apology & use a clever headline
Example -->

We're sorry for flying cabbages !! (use image of flying cabbage)

cabbage cooking GIF

Did that get your attention?
Great, now for the really important news
Lead Network is offering a 50% discount for all new accounts opened in this month
  • Benefit of signing up 1
  • Benefit of signing up 2
  • Benefit of signing up 3
Call to action

Lead Network

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
LeadNetwork
Make a stupid apology & use a clever headline
Example -->

We're sorry for flying cabbages !! (use image of flying cabbage)

cabbage cooking GIF

Did that get your attention?
Great, now for the really important news
Lead Network is offering a 50% discount for all new accounts opened in this month
  • Benefit of signing up 1
  • Benefit of signing up 2
  • Benefit of signing up 3
Call to action
After your post this thread can be closed
I've solved my issue, many thanks!!!

banners