The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Brain Life After Death is Here

Graybeard

Dr. Frankenstein's wet dream :D

Yale Experiment Would Re-Animate The Brain After Person Dies, Critics Say It Would Be ‘Fate Worse Than Death’

Futurama-heads-in-jar-_Presidents.png

Who's next ;)

Life imitating art.

I read that article you posted the link to....poor piggies! I wonder if they retain memories, i.e. of their slaughter.

Don't think I'll sign up for this.

I read that article you posted the link to....poor piggies! I wonder if they retain memories, i.e. of their slaughter.
Definitely they will ...........
Definitely, it won't be impossible to seprate the brain and keep it alive .. but, maintaining the functions? I'm not sure ..
As we know, the soul doesn't exist (from a scientific point of view) .. everything is -literally- in our brains, senses, memories, feelings, thinking, personality,...
Let's suppose the medical staff will give this brain all its needs of oxygen, blood, hormones, and blah blah blah
So! if we separate the brain from the body, the functions of the brain will continue tho, but as mentioned (in this article you shared), it will be an entity trapped inside its thoughts without the ability to use its functions. Huh?
Perso, (I don't care what other scientists say) as long as I think about it, I think the brain will go into a deep-sleep, or it will die because it will get mental fatigue (no new information, no sounds, no pictures, blah blah

- Samira

Theoretically, a being's conscious and experiences could be uploaded into a digital device one day.

Brain thought and memory is micro-electrical energy transmission. The data is not transported as organic material.

it has long been known that the brain and thoughts are electrical impulses, theoretically it is possible to transfer your mind to a USB stick, HDD or to some virtual space and live another life there.

The idea of brain re-animation after death is truly mind-boggling! It's fascinating how topics like this can get us thinking about our own mortality. Speaking of which, my grandpa recently passed away, and I'll be heading to his funeral soon. It's a somber reminder of the circle of life.
In the meantime, our family has been exploring the concept of as an eco-friendly alternative for the burial ceremony. It's an intriguing choice that aligns with our sustainability values.
As for brain re-animation, it's a topic that raises ethical questions and sparks debates. It's a bit like something out of a sci-fi movie, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very interesting idea. Perhaps in the future, our descendants will learn to transfer consciousness into biomechanical shells, which will be available in stores by then. In fact, our brain is, without exaggeration, the most important organ, if it can be called that. People climb into space, study quantum physics and try to understand how the universe works with little understanding of how the thing in their heads works (brain health). They say that at this stage of evolution we are using only a few percent of its real potential. I would like to see what happens next.

Last edited:
banners
Back