The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Brain Life After Death is Here

Graybeard

affiliate
Dr. Frankenstein's wet dream :D

Yale Experiment Would Re-Animate The Brain After Person Dies, Critics Say It Would Be ‘Fate Worse Than Death’

Futurama-heads-in-jar-_Presidents.png

Who's next ;)

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master

Life imitating art.

I read that article you posted the link to....poor piggies! I wonder if they retain memories, i.e. of their slaughter.

Don't think I'll sign up for this.

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
I read that article you posted the link to....poor piggies! I wonder if they retain memories, i.e. of their slaughter.
Definitely they will ...........
Definitely, it won't be impossible to seprate the brain and keep it alive .. but, maintaining the functions? I'm not sure ..
As we know, the soul doesn't exist (from a scientific point of view) .. everything is -literally- in our brains, senses, memories, feelings, thinking, personality,...
Let's suppose the medical staff will give this brain all its needs of oxygen, blood, hormones, and blah blah blah
So! if we separate the brain from the body, the functions of the brain will continue tho, but as mentioned (in this article you shared), it will be an entity trapped inside its thoughts without the ability to use its functions. Huh?
Perso, (I don't care what other scientists say) as long as I think about it, I think the brain will go into a deep-sleep, or it will die because it will get mental fatigue (no new information, no sounds, no pictures, blah blah

- Samira

MI