The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bounce rate issue in Google analytics?

alishroy

seo services
affiliate
Hello forum member

The average bounce rate of my website in Google analytic is around 57%. I want to decrease this bounce rate of my website. What changes should I do in my website to achieve desired bounce rate. I will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

Make sure that you don't have semalt.com or its subdomains as referrers in analytics.
If you have them this might be the reason, because semalt is not bringing real visitors to your site, it's just a crawler.
You can read more about this issue here (remove the space from the link, because the forum still doesn't allow me to post links):
levelx. org/en/391/blocking-semalt-from-your-stats/

Other than that - try to put interesting content on your site that grabs the visitors attention and makes them want to come back for more.

High Bounce rate is major issue for the websites. Yes,57% bounce rate is very high. Here are some tips,which can help you to reduce it.
1. avoid pop ups
2. relevant content
3. provide better navigation
4. make responsive layouts
5. Good Contrast
6. Improve load time

Thank you.

Here are some ideas from me
1.Good Page Navigation
2.Good Content with Images
3.Page Load Time
4.Responsive Web Design

I would recommend having a simple but attractive layout and relevant content that informs the user what you are and what you do. Lot of people leave a website when it is too slow or when they have no idea what to do or where to go.

Try to put meaningful content which your targeted audience can read at least for some time period. Your website navigation should be simple so that everyone can access it without any difficulty.

Here are some ideas from me
1.Good Page Navigation
2.Good Content with Images
3.Page Load Time
4.Responsive Web Design

@khorchef98

Come up with your own knowledge rather than cut - copy - paste. You have literally copied from @ harish9 from above. Make sure you read the rules of the forum, and follow.

Its up to us how we can keep the forum best place to re-visit for all humans and not for some search engine bots.

High Bounce rate is major issue for the websites. Yes,57% bounce rate is very high. Here are some tips,which can help you to reduce it.
1. avoid pop ups
2. relevant content
3. provide better navigation
4. make responsive layouts
5. Good Contrast
6. Improve load time

Thank you.

These tips work very effective and able to reduce the bounce rate quickly. So, i recommend you to perform quality SEO and ensure to decrease the bounce rate.

banners
Back