The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bot/VPN buster Free tool on the web

Graybeard

Free Proxy / VPN / TOR / Bad IP Detection Service via API and Web Interface | IP Intelligence

I tested this online bad IP detection tool with some of my collected Bad IPs. I seems to work well :)
You can use this form/'tool' on the website or check 15 IPs/Min (Limit) for free -- looks pretty good -- see this guy's github site for some scripting frame work -- nice job!

FAQs
Why is this service free?
I created this project because I couldn't find any good alternatives for a reasonable price. Since I have a masters degree in Computer Science specializing in Networking with interests in Machine Learning and NetSec, it's a fitting project for me to embark on. Compared to a popular paid service, the number of free queries that's being served by GetIPIntel translates to $60,000+/month and I've been told by a few people that GetIPIntel catches more proxies / VPN / bad IPs than said paid service. I'm offering it for free in the spirit of openess. Just because it's free, it does not mean it's bad, inaccurate, easy to develop, or easy to maintain. To keep things simple, please do not abuse this service as a free user and if you need more queries, contact me for a custom plan. If you're feeling generous, BTC / Paypal is at the bottom of the page.

This guy is OK by me -- he is using the IPs tested to build out his AI efforts ;) that's ok though. One hand washes the other ;)

Great share! We get a lot of members looking for free tools, this should help. Thanks.

Free Proxy / VPN / TOR / Bad IP Detection Service via API and Web Interface | IP Intelligence

I tested this online bad IP detection tool with some of my collected Bad IPs. I seems to work well :)
You can use this form/'tool' on the website or check 15 IPs/Min (Limit) for free -- looks pretty good -- see this guy's github site for some scripting frame work -- nice job!

This guy is OK by me -- he is using the IPs tested to build out his AI efforts ;) that's ok though. One hand washes the other ;)
Thanks for this buddy! This is helpful for real.

MI
Back