The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Books for SEO ?

The world of SEO changes fast. I would have thought by the time a decent book had been drafted, edited and published a lot of the information would be out of date.

SEOMoz is a good source on the web and more likely to be up to date than a book.

But the best way to learn about SEO is through your own experimentation.

Exactly what I was about to say, surrey...

I don't really see the point in buying books (even ebooks) on the subject when the information is out there in the public domain anyway.

"SEO Search Engine Optimization Getting Started" published by Lynda.com. It's the video course for newbie.

I think reading forums is lot better than reading eBooks when it comes to SEO, with all these changes books depreciate their "teaching" value daily...

Well, I'm not into eBooks, but surely the whole point of an eBook (as opposed to a printed book) is that it can be easily updated. Just as easily as a forum.

seobook is a good start - I was a member for jerry west site for a while hard to say there are so many books now available...dont waste too much time on reading and start rather doing...

Forums and Blogs are playing one of the important role in providing you the way to have any kind of information. I don't think if you are a member of a forum and you need to have a book. you will find every information in the forum regarding any kind of topic that you don't need any book then.

Books are getting outdated, as seo evolves repidly together with the search engines, so be prepared that info found at the books is pretty much useless.
Read forums, communicate, create your resource and start doing smth - then ask for advice. Practice is everything.

The best ebook I had was about article marketing, best for SEO articles. That was Article Domination Method. Other sources are available for some training online.:wheelchair:

MI
Back