The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Body language site

gregw145

affiliate
I was thinking about a body language site. After researching this niche, if we can call it that, I couldn't find any affiliate programs on this subject. My question is, does anyone have any ideas on how I can monetize a site like this? I feel this is the best place to ask. Thanks in advance every & any!

Hi Greg,

One of the things I've recommended over the years as far as testing to see how a niche could be monetized is - search on Google and see how many and what types of Adwords ads are running. No ads typically equals a VERY hard to monetize niche because if there was something to sell for that KW there would be ads.

Sorry to say I just Googled and not a single ad. I don't think I've ever seen ZERO ads before so not a good sign.

You could always create a product of your own, such as an e-book. If everyone is searching "how to read a persons body language" then an e-book with detailed information on reading body language would be good. Just do lots of research to make sure it is factual and worth the price you ask for it. In other words, don't throw some BS e-book together in 10 minutes and sell it for $19. That's just my two cents though, but I'm not an expert.

Hi Greg,

One of the things I've recommended over the years as far as testing to see how a niche could be monetized is - search on Google and see how many and what types of Adwords ads are running. No ads typically equals a VERY hard to monetize niche because if there was something to sell for that KW there would be ads.

Sorry to say I just Googled and not a single ad. I don't think I've ever seen ZERO ads before so not a good sign.

I read this as bad for Greg as he would need ads from that niche, but how does the ads shown in google affect searches, does people scroll pass them to the first site?

A keyword whitout google ads in the search sounds like a good keyword, even though as you said, very hard to monetize :)

banners
Back