The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BlueFind is now PR0

It will be downloadable, and it will be free as well :) Certainly you can have an advance copy Temi, although i am busy at the moment so hae=ven't looked at it for a couple of weeks.

I'd even throw a few bux at you for it, I know you're no dummy.

BTW, will there be money making tips in there as well?

Duke that is a good point, and something I had not thought about. It is funny, as initially we started making our money online from our own sites, we then got dragged into SEO/SEM as people were asking us how we did what we did to get our sites to show up all the time.

Now many years later we are looking to get back online and will be launching some sites of our own again (we sold the original sites for offers we couldn't refuse lol).

I guess we could add a section about making money from sites, although there are better people than I who could write this. Maybe I will have a word with my online buddies and see if I can get them to guest the section for me.

Cheers Duke.:)

Honestly OWG, I wasn't kidding about paying a bit for it because I'm sure it would be an invaluable resource. I'd also gladly advertise it along with a link to wherever if you wanted on all of my sites.

We have some very educated people here so naturally I'd love to see many of these ideas categorized into a comprehensive manual. As great as forums like this are, important info tends to disappear on the back pages as new info comes along. It's almost worth having a directory that lists subjects and points to these posts so there easily retrieved in the event that someone needs tips on a certain subject.

In fact, I wonder how temi feels about this idea? I don't think it would be too hard to implement on a seperate page but I'm not 100% sure.

It is good idea!

Please let us know whether the article of those ideas which will be listed in the comprehensive manual will be copyrighted to protect as intelectual property or you have planned to frame some special rule within this forum for that manual.

MI
Back