The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogs that Newbies Should Read

Rob_TID

affiliate
Thought I would post a few that are kind of "how to" blogs.

Now, when I say newbies should read them, I don't mean browse the titles. I mean stay on the site for a few hours and read every post word for word and then bookmark your favourite posts and re-read them tomorrow and again next week. Take notes too with a pencil and paper.

It will probably take you a week to read them all and then another week to study up on them again to understand them, but there is some awesome information in these blogs - at least as good as any ebook out there. Try to read them in chronological order (oldest posts first) if you can.

If you can understand and implement the information in these blogs, you will do ok.

andrechaperon.com (his CB case study is awesome)
shoemoney.com (search for the "10k experiment")
affiliatestuff.co.uk
bigsensation.com/marketing-blog
superaffiliatemindset.com

Awesome advice and list Rob!

However lots of stuff these guys write about is more mid-level to pro affiliate marketing strategy, so newbies keep that in mind. May not be good to jump into PPC right out of the gate, for instance. So with that said I think most affiliates, not just newbies can get some great info from the blogs Rob mentioned and it's great advice.

superaffiliatemindset.com is my fav (high level PPC affiliate strategy and
good all round motivation and affiliate tips).

Yeah, you might be right about them being more advanced Linda - I guessed that's why I stressed that you need to take notes, re-read and really make sure you understand the posts.

I used to be guilty of rushing out to implement some new tip before I really fully understood things. I imagine others might be too.

superaffiliatemindset.com is a very good site. AffiliateKB.com is also a good site for newbies.

Although its not a blog, you can learn a lot at a place like warriorforum.com.

banners
Back