The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogging Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin36

Blogs have been around a long time to become pretty standard platforms. They are easy to manage and easy to upload all you’re fresh new content. A good blog can draw in the masses, not to mention the search engines.

It doesn’t matter if you have a new domain, or one that’s been around for ten years, you can rank your blog on the search engines if done right. Below are 50 top tips on just how to do that..

1) Build your blog with WordPress - Wordpress is probably the blogger’s choice platform to use that’s free and robust. Add Feedburner to you’re blog, which allows blog owners to broadcast RSS feeds and develop user stats. Make sure your blog is pinging to services like Technorati and other social media sites such as Digg and StumbleUpon.

2) Forget about page rank - PR is highly over rated for online success. Connecting with the internet communities and through content syndication, guest blogging are more crucial to help build site credibility rather than PR. Let page rank come naturally.

3) Have a clear purpose - Differentiate your content on every post. Cover lots of editorial ground.

4) Use conversational talk -Dry, dull, boring, text book style writing is for academics. Write you’re copy for what people want to hear and not read.

5) Add a “tell your friends” link - If a user lands on you’re blog and loves it, it’s and easy way for them to share your blog/article with their friends. Good for viral marketing too.

6) The competition - They’re checking you out so you do the same. If you feel like becoming an internet detective here is a cool tool that will help you. SpyFu for all you’re undercover work.
7) SEO basics - Optimise your blog just like you would for a normal site. Title tags, descriptions, and only link to high quality sites. Keep your posts relevant to your subject, accurate and up-to-date current.

8 ) Keyword stuffing - Don’t stuff you’re blog title with keywords because spiders and the search engine hate it. As a rule of thumb the ratio in headlines should be 40% keywords, 60% non keywords.

9) Submit to blog directories - There are paid directories and free directories. Every directory listing is another link to your site and other ways for visitors to find you.

10) Create blog categories - Create them categories using you’re keywords. In my case it will be something like this. Ecommerce, SEO, Affiliates, Branding, Advanced SEO, Organic SEO etc.

Want to read the rest of the 30 tips? Well you can right

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
KingPin, that's a wonderful recipe for successful blogging. Very short, yet very comprehensive. Thanks!

Anakin, if you going to contribute, contribute with meaningful and quality posts.

All I have seen so far is short, useless posts.

KP

Great post KingPin

Have picked some bits out which I will be implementing on my Blog :)

Hi
Thanx for some great tips there...
I tried a few days back and accumalated some stuff myslef
I would advice the bloggers to read them carefully as it has helped me a lot..
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back