The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

blogging for profits

Zackkoss

affiliate
Hi im back. I have written a product review and posted it on my blog added rss feeds and pinged, also put it up on google adwords and made 145 clicks. Now in the past I made profits 141 dollars but now i havent made anything in the last 5 days what am I doing wrong.

Also does anybody no of a way to get free traffic to a blog. Thank you.

Sorry i didnt finish my above post. Im not doing anything different. Then I was before. All im doing is adding on to my blog and I change the template to something a little more suttle. Well none the less I need to make some more sales and dont know how. Also ive lost so much money from google ad words that im going to have to retire them for now. So does anybody no of anything that works that makes me traffic for free or a very low price. Thank you.

Post in forums related to your niche. Don't advertise, just be helpful and have a good sig. Make relevant comments on other blogs in your niche. Add key blogs form your niche to your blog roll and hopefully they will link back to you, if your content is good.

Social networks like StumbleUpon and others. Maybe try a Squidoo lens.

Are you optimized for search engines? Ranked? Getting natural traffic?

Whats your niche anyway? Is it too competitive or too nichey?

"Are you optimized for search engines? Ranked? Getting natural traffic?"
How do you tell.

"Whats your niche anyway? Is it too competitive or too nichey?"
Well its a review about satellite tv for pc. With my affiliate link.

Also does anybody know were i can get a clicker.
Thanks.

Hi Zack,
Something you mentioned jumped out at me - you changed your template. Although the change may be subtle, it could be what's affecting your sales. Page layout, colors, and wording all have an impact on whether a person will make the purchase.

Considering changing your template back and only make tiny changes at a time, test, and tweak. You may discover that your original template worked best for your particular niche.

As for gaining traffic, Linda, has given you some excellent advice. Participate in relevant niche forums, leave insightful comments on other blogs, mention and link out to articles on other blogs (don't forget to trackback), bookmark the exceptional entries, and think outside of the box.

What do you mean by "clicker"?

~ Teli

banners
Back