The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

blog template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google it for the term "Wordpress Themes" it will show you the wordpress site, simply open the link and choose the theme you wish to install on your domain.

Google it for the term "Wordpress Themes" it will show you the wordpress site, simply open the link and choose the theme you wish to install on your domain.

I have done this many times - so easy and there are lots of themes to choose from. :)

If you will use downlode version of word press then you can add your own template and lot of plug in .

Log into your wordpress admin and you can install directly from their system. It's so simple.
If I can work it out anyone can.

And the best theme is 2010 Weaver. It allows for complete style adjustment in your control panel, no touching code at all. You can change the appearance in so many ways.

When, choosing a free wordpress template or theme, make sure it is built in simple html or php, so that you will be easily able to edit and make changes into it according to your requirements. Some themes are built in php but the footer is encoded, thus you can't make any changes to the links in footer.

You can refer the collection of Free Wordpress Theme :

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to suggest you some free theme: Free WordPress Themes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back