The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blog content issue solved by iWriter

Emvee

I started a new experiment by promoting offers on new blogs some months back. I wanted to check out free traffic after using paid traffic for a couple of years with PPC and PPV.

When I started out I faced one issue, that of obtaining good content. I hire my outsourcers on oDesk but when I posted an ad for writers I was disappointed with the quality. I gave an order to a writer on Fiverr but I got back an article with keywords stuffed in it.

I had read about iWriter on another Forum where the owner is a member and decided to give it a try. It was unlike any other content marketplace and getting a good article was very easy. There is a provision for rejecting the article if it is not of the quality that you expect. You can reject an article several times until you get one that you like. Overall I was very pleased with iWriter and consider it a one-stop shop for my content requirements.

Where do you guys get your content from if you have blogs?

I write my own. :) That's what I did for a living but I want out of that, so I am going to check iWriter out, thanks.

*Edit - Oh, man! These writers make about $3 for a 500 word article! These are the type of sites that I would never, ever write for.

Are the writers from third world countries? Is English their first language, or if not, are they fluent in English?

Last edited:
Have used them many times. They are really good for second tier or some churn and burn sites, but I wouldn't use it for money sites, were you have returning visitors excepting good content.
I have been using them for blog network sites or indexing sites as well as some Web 2.0 .

MI
Back