The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Blog Commenting For Backlinks?

One of the best method to get backlinks to a website but Blog comment links are nofollow that means your site will get zero value from seo point of view.

If you find some do-follow sites for blog comments and find the right post to comment on, write a genuine comment on it and get a quality backlink for your site.

Use these search terms to find a TON of sites with do-follow linking:

forums with do follow linking allowed
blogs with do follow linking allowed

I used DuckDuckGo and got plenty of search results.

These exist, you just have to do your research.

One of the best method to get backlinks to a website but Blog comment links are nofollow that means your site will get zero value from seo point of view. If you find some do-follow sites for blog comments and find the right post to comment on, write a genuine comment on it and get a quality backlink for your site.

Avoid blog comments at all costs! I spoke personally with an Ex-Googler and he told me that in the near future all blog comments will be considered as spam. There are so many other way to build backlinks...

Avoid blog comments at all costs! I spoke personally with an Ex-Googler and he told me that in the near future all blog comments will be considered as spam. There are so many other way to build backlinks...

Seriously? So every blog on the planet will be considered spammy. How sad and stupid is that??

Grrrrr to Google! :mad:

You can put links on blog comments, but make sure to put on related blogs. Don't put your bakery's website link on Fashion blog. It don't make sense. Google don't want this.

99.5% of blog comments with links are contrived spam -- correct.

Blog Commenting is one of the best and link building technique that helps to create back links for a website. So Blog Commenting For Backlinks is good way.

banners
Back