danblamads

Blam Ads

blamads_logo.jpg
Join Now

Blam Ads Facebook

Blam Ads Twitter

contacticon.png
dan@blamads.com

BLAM Ads isn’t just a player in the advertising industry, we revolutionized the business. We stand alone with our unrivaled content gateway technology that will drive you more profit.

Vote for Blam Ads now, on the CPA Network List

How long usually get approved . They said 4 days, but it is almost a week i didn't receive any notification. Should I re-apply?

How long usually get approved . They said 4 days, but it is almost a week i didn't receive any notification. Should I re-apply?

Ill try and get Dan in here today for some answers!

Hey,

In order to get your application expedited at BLAM! Ads, you have to send over an e-mail to review@blamads.com, and explain exactly how you plan on promoting, how you've had success in the past, and what other networks you have run with in the past. Don't worry if you haven't run anywhere in the past, we don't require it to get in, as we train you once you are approved, but it definitely helps.

Cheers,

Dan

Hey,

In order to get your application expedited at BLAM! Ads, you have to send over an e-mail to review@blamads.com, and explain exactly how you plan on promoting, how you've had success in the past, and what other networks you have run with in the past. Don't worry if you haven't run anywhere in the past, we don't require it to get in, as we train you once you are approved, but it definitely helps.

Cheers,

Dan

Thanks Dan, email already sent. Wait for the goodnews :)

I would also like to note that BLAM is finally accepting publishers again after a long hiatus!

HUGE COMPETITION AT BLAM! Ads

Hi All,

We have a few HUGE competitions rolling at BLAM! Ads, and don't be late to start rolling over and running traffic to our offers. Come check out our facebook page to see the competitions: http://fb.blamads.com

Also, you can see all four, directly on this page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151341592830571.823697.74916705570&type=3

If you are looking to get into BLAM! Ads, and you have a proven method of promoting, apply and contact me on AIM/Skype at danblamads.

Cheers,

Dan

I have applied BLAM Ads on Mar 25.
Should I reapply it? Because when i try to login, they said my account is waiting for approval.

I have applied BLAM Ads on Mar 25.
Should I reapply it? Because when i try to login, they said my account is waiting for approval.

You should wait. If you want a faster approval contact Andre, Dan or Goutham on AIM/Skype. They will help you in faster approval

I have question on May Payment. Why it delay more than normal process? I used to paid around 30-5 every month. Any one get paid for May yet?

Hi Dann
I used BlamAds for 10 days and generated a terrific amount of traffic, in fact, to much for me and my site to sustain

This brings me to this thread
I am in need of a very early payment, as blam has taken a chunk of money out of the sites cycle
The payment I need is $701.20 that is in my account
My account email is admin@earnitfast.com

This is very urgent as I need to add and stock up on giftcards before the 30th of November.

Thanks heaps dan I really hope you can give me a hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back