The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Blackhat way to earn some quick money

pawepek

affiliate
Hello, I've got some black hat method for you to earn some quick money with CPA or PPI. Some time ago, I made about 800$ with this method( working maybe something like 10 hours). I made those money with media-kings.

In my previous thread about SEO&CPA many of you asked me to show you a screenshot of earnings so in this thread I am going to show you screenshot right away:

PPI.png

The whole method is really simple so I won't go into much details: All you have to do is spam vimeo comments to death.
There aren't any captchas and you can add clickable links easily. You can even create a bot to do a job for you.
This is really good, ninja traffic source which can convert good. You just have to be creative and think outside the box.
Good Luck!

This is really cool. Were you doing this manually or you have a bot cause if its manually I wonder how many messages you will be able to send in one day. :)

This is really cool. Were you doing this manually or you have a bot cause if its manually I wonder how many messages you will be able to send in one day. :)

I've been doing about 50 comments a day( which took me about an hour to make). It's nice to change a few words in your comment from time to time to not get banned( vimeo is really spamers-friendly IMHO but you can't push it too for either).

Thanks for sharing, I tried spammed 90 comment yesterday, all I have is 1 visit.
And then I get this message.
"
You have been temporarily blocked from Vimeo

The connection you are using has been automatically prevented from communicating with Vimeo's servers. This ban will be lifted automatically after an appropriate period of time."

Do you do like 1,000 comment to get that amount of daily visitors?

are you targeting any video, or just the ones in the niche of the offer?
I target any popular video.

Do you use any Landing page?
I'm direct linking.

Thanks for sharing, I tried spammed 90 comment yesterday, all I have is 1 visit.
And then I get this message.
"
You have been temporarily blocked from Vimeo

The connection you are using has been automatically prevented from communicating with Vimeo's servers. This ban will be lifted automatically after an appropriate period of time."

Do you do like 1,000 comment to get that amount of daily visitors?

It's depends on luck. Try to comment more popular videos. One good comment on popular video can give you more traffic than 1000 comments on others.

After having a temporarily blocked from Vimeo, the next message I've got is

"
Your account has been removed by the Vimeo Staff for violating our Guidelines.

Reason: Sending excessive emails or unsolicited messages."

Do you really make money with this method, it seems like they are not spam friendly.

Yes I did.... You have to be smart. Change your comment and don't comment milllions of videos with just one account....

Yes I did.... You have to be smart. Change your comment and don't comment milllions of videos with just one account....
I create a script to automate the process.
I spin the comment and the link as well.
The comment are delay about 2 minute each.

I have to say, you're clever to make money with this method that newbie couldn't saw the potential.
Anyway, goodluck mate.

hey.. i think it was your luck that earned for you... some issues with treating Vimeo like this are already mentioned above by other members. secondly I don't think, people take such irrelevant stuff too seriously, and the probability of getting some good leads out of such recreational website also remains too low. Its hard to find prospective clients on Vimeo.

I create a script to automate the process.
I spin the comment and the link as well.
The comment are delay about 2 minute each.

... and can I have this script too? or its kind of a trade secret?

Hello, I've got some black hat method for you to earn some quick money with CPA or PPI. Some time ago, I made about 800$ with this method( working maybe something like 10 hours). I made those money with media-kings.

In my previous thread about SEO&CPA many of you asked me to show you a screenshot of earnings so in this thread I am going to show you screenshot right away:

PPI.png

The whole method is really simple so I won't go into much details: All you have to do is spam vimeo comments to death.
There aren't any captchas and you can add clickable links easily. You can even create a bot to do a job for you.
This is really good, ninja traffic source which can convert good. You just have to be creative and think outside the box.
Good Luck!
interesting.. i see.

how do you find good / popular vimeo videos to promote on? thanks!

banners
Back