The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

blackhat vs. whitehat?

We don't like to give out black hat ideas to others who could be reading and looking for ways to cheat. When people pull black hat tricks it makes the search engines and other marketing avenues crack down so hard that it hurts all of us and makes it harder for everyone to get traffic.

White hat examples are any marketing methods accepted by the search engines and considered ethical marketing. SEO, SEM, optin email marketing (if it's CanSpam compliant, social marketing (if it's honest and not spammy).

There's really no point in doing black hat techniques anyway because you'll eventually get your site banned by Google and other search engines. Just think, all of the effort you put into cheating could've been put into doing it right and then you don't end up banned.

Sheree

Black Hat- Black and dirty
White Hat- Shiny and Sucessful in long term.

I didn't know myself the Black hats methods some months ago as I am new to this SEO stuff. At first I really enjoyed Black Hat techniques but later when I think of long term, it is absolutely worthless.

Cheers.

Yes, it is absolutely worthless especially considering all of the fun and easy "white hat" strategies out there. Once you get the hang of it and learn some good, solid techniques that work, it becomes almost like a fun game.

Once you start seeing your site get higher and higher because you did it the right way, you'll be glad to know that your efforts will be lasting and you didn't need to be "dirty" to get where you are.

Sheree

MI
Back