The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Black Hat SEO

Joe Singh

affiliate
Hi,
I am new in this field, please help me to understand what is Black Hat Seo and which practices are called as Black Hat SEO?

The easiest (though not absolutely correct) way to explain Black hat, is doing stuff that is against the quality guidelines of the search engines.

Black hat seo is against to the rules of SEO..In general it is the practice of using unethical techniques to make your search rankings go up..So don't go for black hat seo..Thanks

Hi,
I am new in this field, please help me to understand what is Black Hat Seo and which practices are called as Black Hat SEO?

spamming on forums and other unrelevant sites those are some example of

blackhat SEO.....those are unethical ways of promoting or making your site

Black hat SEO techniques usually include some following characteristics:

1.breaks search engine rules and regulations
2. creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site
3.Unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

yep, great post Colin. There is a lot of debate as to what BH is and isn't but things like spamming of comments, server log spamming, cloaking of content based on IP/user agent etc all count as black hat.

Taking out a competitors site is also deemed black hat (people must not listen to google when they say competitors can't hurt your rankings ;) )

[FONT=&quot]Black Hat search engine optimization is defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques include the following characteristics:

breaks search engine rules and regulations
creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site
unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back