The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Black hat Seo work

V

verona-realty

Hello guy,

i want know about Black hat Seo Do you Have anybody Knowledge let Me share you Experience And One more If some one Wants to do Black hat Seo How can Do That,

thank you !

Black hat SEO refers to controversial SEO methods used to acquire higher web page search engine rankings. Black hat SEO is often described as a search engine algorithm gaming technique. It makes use of aggressive techniques and procedures which are only aimed at search engines and do not consider a website's human audience. Black hat SEO methods are usually considered unethical.
Black hat SEO methods
Keyword Stuffing: Loading extensive keyword lists into alt tags, metatags, and comment tags in text that is invisible to human eyes. This repeated flooding of exactly the same keywords within a Web page is designed to trick search engine algorithms, which read the keywords and rank the Web page high in their search results.
Link Farming: Posting a website URL to a site that consists of a link directory with many links to other websites with completely unrelated content.
Doorway Pages: These pages are indexed by the search result. However, when users enter a doorway page, they are redirected to an unrelated web page.
Hidden Text: Inserting long lists of white-text keywords into a white background.

Hello guy,

i want know about Black hat Seo Do you Have anyb
ody Knowledge let Me share you Experience And One more If some one Wants to do Black hat Seo How can Do That,

thank you !

Black hat SEO is the techniques which are unethical according to Search Engines. For example adding hidden text on a website. Users will not be able to view the hidden text (same colour of background) but Search Engine spiders will read and index it. So your website will get rank for certain keywords which are not available for original users.

Hello guy,

i want know about Black hat Seo Do you Have anyb
ody Knowledge let Me share you Experience And One more If some one Wants to do Black hat Seo How can Do That,

thank you !

Black hat SEO is the techniques which are unethical according to Search Engines. For example adding hidden text on a website. Users will not be able to view the hidden text (same colour of background) but Search Engine spiders will read and index it. So your website will get rank for certain keywords which are not available for original users.

black hat seo will not bring you anything good to your site because it is defined like spamming and will be rejected to the search engine.

Hello guy,

i want know about Black hat Seo Do you Have anybody Knowledge let Me share you Experience And One more If some one Wants to do Black hat Seo How can Do That,

thank you !
Hmm, i would suggest that you should not opt for black hat seo technique as for long term you won't have sucess with that method i have seen people ranking their webpage to the first spot with black hat method but they failed to retain that ranking for long.

banners
Back