The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bitcoin through Telegram

Lammy

affiliate
a) t.me/BTC_Faucet_v7_bot?start=964735813
b)
t.me/BTC_Fruit_v50_bot?start=964735813 (for this set auto clicker to 30 sec delay)

2. An Autoclicker that can set delays between clicks. I use Auto Clicker on my Android

3. A BTC wallet such as BlockChain.
ok now lets get started:
First off go ahead and download Telegram and one of the Autoclickers.
Then go to this link: BTC_Faucet_v7_bot
After you have started it, click the 'Faucet' Button. You can see that there is a delay of 30 seconds between each clicks. Thats where the autoclicker comes in.
All you have to do is set your click in ur autoclicker delay to 30 + a couple hundred milliseconds and point it to click on the 'Faucet' Button.
You can generally do it overnight while you are sleeping or while you're outside. You can easily make $40 overnight.

4. Now to keep this totally free, you are gonna need to refer 10 friends to activate the withdrawal feature and cashout your BTC.
A way you can do this is by getting a VPN and NOX Player or old android etc. Plus For the phone numbers use or or any other similar services and continue it for 10 times. I've personally did this trick and got $100$ from it in the last 4 days.

Edit: I have no idea whether this thread allowed or not. If not then mods please remove it. Thanks

banners
Back