The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bitcoin is Tanking --how low will it go?

This is sort of interesting --greed doesn't work in your favor
In terms of mining, it's worth remembering that -- unlike coal or gold -- halving the number of miners would not half the production of Bitcoin. If a large proportion of Bitcoin miners shut down, the puzzle would become easier to solve, and we'd still get a new block every 10 minutes.
That way, you don't have to lose sleep over something said by a government official on the other side of the world. :rofl :rofl :rolleyes: :p :p
Good luck to the winners

BTC to $28K by EoM. The bottom may be as low as $17k before the market picks up again and starts heading towatds $100k in a year or 2

Why? (rhetorical)
There is no intrinsic value in digital currency at all.
  • Want gold?
    Buy Sprott PHYS trust shares or horde coin or bullion.
  • Want a bag of air tied with a pink ribbon?
    Buy digital currency and depend of the greater fool theory.
If BTC gets down to $28K USD most people lost paper profits -- money in the sky; or in some cases, hard money that could have bought something tangible.

That said, I am trying (so far with no luck) to tie the new Bitcoin (and other digital currencies) price to the price of the miner's and exchange's stocks --then buy options on those stocks and short term speculate on this madness.

In 2012 I was offer bitcoin for under $100 LOL --should have spent a few thousand --opportunity lost I suppose
Good luck to the winners :p

• Want gold?
    Buy Sprott PHYS trust shares or horde coin or bullion.
  • Want a bag of air tied with a pink ribbon?
    Buy digital currency and depend of the greater fool theory.

This has always been my conundrum. As a result, I keep adding precious metals to my vault in California.

Nothing noticeable so far yet. Does the BTC price have any basis on demand?
1622069711187.png

I have been reading that one of the causes may have been loans against bitcoin holdings being liquidated (repossession of the collateral)
1622071303014.png

Simply move on, there are others cryptocurrencies going up. I got interested by the stuff around Helium recently, seems easy to mining and price had been going up very fast lately.

Simply move on, there are others cryptocurrencies going up. I got interested by the stuff around Helium recently, seems easy to mining and price had been going up very fast lately.
yes and other cryptos are faster in getting back on track. matic seems to be promising. it was almost close to reaching its all-time high yesterday

Last edited:
yes and other cryptos are faster in getting back on track. matic seems to be promising. it was almost close to reaching its all-time high yesterday
I may be a bit of a bear currently, but I honestly recommend converting alts to USDT or BTC as the markets seem to be heading south. If 2017-18 is reoccurring in the markets now, then some altcoins will disappear in the near future.

I may be a bit of a bear currently, but I honestly recommend converting alts to USDT or BTC as the markets seem to be heading south. If 2017-18 is reoccurring in the markets now, then some altcoins will disappear in the near future.
It is better to convert to USDT. It is better not to transfer to Bitcoin

No matter how low it goes, BTC always come strong, so there's no need to worry about BTC tanking. Instead, this should be an opportunity for us to buy more BTC for more profit

banners
Back