The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bitcoin in Historic Fee Increase

Graybeard

Bitcoin has always been a money grab ...

``Following the Bitcoin halving event, onchain fees climbed to over $240 per transaction just an hour later, and as of now, a high-priority transfer costs between $52 and $78 per transaction at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Saturday. ``

Not good and I bought BITO small at $29.03

1713703022271.png

Last edited:
Bitcoin transaction fees can really add up! I've had some experience with them, and they can be quite a headache. That's why I switched to Solana. It's more affordable, and there are lots of tools like the ***Hidden Link Removed*** service to assist. It's important to look into all these different options and find what suits you best.

I AM A SERIAL LINK STUFFER

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bitcoin in its original form was based on a lie: "digital currency is a new not-government issued transaction currency."
  • Perhaps Ethereum and smart contracts might fulfill that mission now.
  • We will have to see what the central government's digital currencies will cost as a fee to transact.

Digital currencies like BTC, ETF, others are profit funnels for the miners to produce --gamification to the extreme. Consensus validation is another digital currency profit stream. Digital currency is no different that JP Morgan issuing money and making a profit by doing so --what we have is are just a bunch of little clone JP Morgans. Digital Democracy :D

If the internet stopped all digital currencies would be worthless. There is no basis of storage of value in digital currencies --just the greater fool theory to support any value in a digital currency.

MI
Back