The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Bing PPC Help Center

1.How much should be expected to reduce cpc, when QS increased from 6 to 9 for example. big difference?
I haven't calculate yet but it seem to me about 20%

2. I assumed that you are not using direct links, which kind of landing page do you use, and how do you link to your aff link.. I  noticed that that you capture email and redirect to aff links? any sample or how?
My landing page usually has a call to cation button or email submit option at first view if you are scrolling down then you will see same useful article relevant to the keyword tarted which help me to increase QS. There are different service you can use to create and host your landing page. There will be the option for after subscriber button where do you redirect your traffic. For creating the landing page you can use LANDING PAGE GUY, instapage, instagbuilder, getresponse has its own service where you can collect leads and redirect to your targeted page. Unfortunately my landing page remains hidden I hope you understand.

3. Any suggestion for getting Leads on bing? or which verticle are best for bing to get start?
In order to get quality leads, you should take care to your landing page. I found health niche are quite good for Bing.

Hi,

I was wondering on how to set up the destination url tagging. I have seen people use {Keyword}{AdID} and some others. Can you help clarify how these work and which tags are useful?

Regards,
Dave
Yes these tags are really helpful. Suppose you set HOW TO {keyword} in this case if anyone search your keywords your adds will appear according. For example if the keyword is "weight loss fast" then your ads will appear "how to weight loss fast". Other things are using for auto tagging which is useful for tracking. Hope this will work good : UET Tag Helper (by Bing Ads)

This is depending on the keyword types. If the keyword has buying value then the monthly search volume 30 is enough to make sales. Right now I have targeted which keyword has at least 200 monthly search volume but in the case of buying keyword, this makes different.
Hmm this search volumes you are talking about are from bing keyword tool? How many clicks can you get from search volume 200 and ad position 7 - 9? I would say maybe one or two per month, am I right?

When I set up my ads and run the campaign they keep pausing and I don't receive any clicks or impressions.
Why is this?

Hmm this search volumes you are talking about are from bing keyword tool? How many clicks can you get from search volume 200 and ad position 7 - 9? I would say maybe one or two per month, am I right?
Just pick those types of keywords. You will see if you make sales or no.

Hey guys,

Today I started with Bing Ads by making my first Landing page, simple but HQ. To be sure I spoke to the bing ads support to see if my website was okay with the guidelines of bing. The women I spoke to said I have to add a disclaimer. Does anyone know where or how I can get one?

-DiezeL

Hey guys,

Today I started with Bing Ads by making my first Landing page, simple but HQ. To be sure I spoke to the bing ads support to see if my website was okay with the guidelines of bing. The women I spoke to said I have to add a disclaimer. Does anyone know where or how I can get one?

-DiezeL

DisclaimerGenerator(dot)net

Hey Guys! My bing ads campaign started running roughly 12 hours ago. Now, I have like 3.5K impressions and only 7 clicks. Thats a little low right?

Bing ads stopped sending traffic to my campaigns! Don't know whats wrong. I was promoting a survey offer. Previously the campaign worked well... i was using cpvlab to track. After a week or so.. I optimized the campaign based on cpvlab data...but since that day onwards the traffic kept slowing down. And since the last few weeks none of my campaign are getting any traffic. Whenever I create a new campaign on bing now... my ads get disapproved within a few hours. They cite the same reason for all disapprovals: That my display url and destination url dont match. Well thats because the destination url is a tracking url!! So i contacted bing support and they said that bing allows the use of tracking url.. the review team then approved my ads. Now that is past - whenever i create a new ad... they still disapprove my ads giving the same reason... display url and destination url dont match. Its really so frustrating. I asked some guys about this issue.. and they tell me to use cloaking so that both display url and destination url look same. My ads got disapproved. I contact bing support. They got my ads approved. But my campaigns aren't getting any traffic. Even though all my campaigns say they are eligible, none of them are getting traffic. Is there any solution out of this misery?

When I set up my ads and run the campaign they keep pausing and I don't receive any clicks or impressions.
Why is this?
Maybe you choose wrong keywords which have higher bids, or you choose keywords which are low search volume. Try to set up another campaign.

Bing ads stopped sending traffic to my campaigns! Don't know whats wrong. I was promoting a survey offer. Previously the campaign worked well... i was using cpvlab to track. After a week or so.. I optimized the campaign based on cpvlab data...but since that day onwards the traffic kept slowing down. And since the last few weeks none of my campaign are getting any traffic. Whenever I create a new campaign on bing now... my ads get disapproved within a few hours. They cite the same reason for all disapprovals: That my display url and destination url dont match. Well thats because the destination url is a tracking url!! So i contacted bing support and they said that bing allows the use of tracking url.. the review team then approved my ads. Now that is past - whenever i create a new ad... they still disapprove my ads giving the same reason... display url and destination url dont match. Its really so frustrating. I asked some guys about this issue.. and they tell me to use cloaking so that both display url and destination url look same. My ads got disapproved. I contact bing support. They got my ads approved. But my campaigns aren't getting any traffic. Even though all my campaigns say they are eligible, none of them are getting traffic. Is there any solution out of this misery?
I think your ads isn't approve yet in internally. Wait one day and contact to the customer support and explain your issue.

Another question - is there any way how to find out what all possible keywords can trigger my ad when using broad search? I know i can run a "search term" report in "Report" tab and there I will see exact keywords that triggered clicks on my ad - but there is no way to check what keywords have triggered impressions...

What Custom Tokens i can Use With Bing ads
i wanna Track
Camapin Name :
ad Copy : (i mean the Text That Brings Me The Click)
Keyword : i wanna Know What Keyword Bring Click
Price: i wanna Know The Price Of the Click

also i want u to put this Me As a url Format that I can Copy
Thanks SOO MUCH

Hey, not sure if you got your answer, but bing has been changing some of the way the track with tokens.

Here is Bing Ads help page where they update each token.

There is also a list of all the tokens they use and an explanation of how it works.

Hope this helps!

Hi Dead Pool

I am doing MB+Bing ads methods.I want some suggestion from u bro.I dont have that much money to invest in bingads. I hv AWS vps+Coupons+vcc. when i am creating acc's with proxies bing banning acc's. can u plz suggest me

1)Can we create USA Bing acc's using vcc ?
2)which proxy's or proxyes provider best to create acc's ?
3)can we create any country bing acc & target the usa & uk ads ?
4)wht is the best method to create acc's in vps ? Ex:VPS+Proxys or VPN ?
5)To test clean IP i am testing i am using whoerDOTnet.
6)which IP provider provides 70% Anonymity according to whoerDOTnet ?

If u find any wrong about my doubts sry for that when i am creating acc's i am wasting money those acc's are banning so i dont want to waste more money if u hv any suggestion plz post here

Thank u for ur time affiliatefixers

Hello, @Dead Pool

Thanks for contributing to our community, I also have some questions to ask as I'm considering to start Bing advertising.

Assuming I have 3 ads & 1 landing page.

I can pass several tokens & variables from my campaign to my landing page, it is the following:

{KeyWord}
{QueryString}
{MatchType}
{AdID}

And UTM tags.

If I direct link to the offer and track with prosper202 I know it is possible to learn which keywords generated conversions, but how can I learn it when I am using landing page?

I mean I can pass variables to my landing page, but how can I transfer those variables into the offer url so, that I can get conversion data?

I am not asking for a guide, I just need you to point me into the right direction of course :)

Another question, do you have positive roi without leads?

hello guys
I have problem
I runing my ads in bing since 2 daye
1478707018661.png

this my ads picture
but I haven't any money
what's problem
what I do for I find best earn
I'm sorry my english not good

MI
Back