Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing-Powered Search Takes Another 4% Market Share From Google

D

djbaxter

One Year Later, Bing-Powered Search Takes 4% Market Share From Google ? Hitwise
by Matt McGee, Search Engine Land
Sep 8, 2011

It?s been a year since Bing began powering the natural search results on Yahoo and the combination has gained a little more than 4% market share in the U.S. since then. Google has dropped more than six percentage points in the same time period. All of that is according to the latest Experian Hitwise report, which covers US search activity in August.

Hitwise says Bing-powered search accounted for 28.99% of all searches last month, up from 28.05% the previous month.

Read more...

Bing aint serious enough, i never seen wierd errors on google.
A month ago, i was like. Alright lets use bing for a while. Next thing i find out, there is some king of error when i get on bing.com. I was like, alright thats it, back to google ;)

I still don't like bings search results. Unless they come up with a way to show results in a more structured manner. I'll stick with google until someone comes along with a better way to get the results I want.

I still don't like bings search results. Unless they come up with a way to show results in a more structured manner. I'll stick with google until someone comes along with a better way to get the results I want.

I think even if bing did it better it would still take a lot for the average computer user to change. Just look at how my IE users there still are even though firefox, chrome and so on do it so much better.

banners
Back