The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing not indexing my site (seocorpvn)

seocorpvn

affiliate
Bing basically its not indexing anything of my four sites, where google indexes 40 to 100 % of those sites.

However, it seems that Bing is indexing considerably more back-links at other websites compared to google.

Yahoo seems to have more of my content but still Bing not returning any of it !

Is that what others are seeing ?

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 AM ----------

Help me!

Bing does things differently than Google or Yahoo. Among other things, they don't index (or at least don't report) as many individual pages from a site as Google. This is normal.

Do you have a Bing Webmaster Account? If so, look there for clues as to what's happening with your sites. If not, sign up for one.

Hi,

I regularly put original content on my sites, and Google has me ranked on page one for my core keywords, but zip for bing? Makes me wonder why anyone bothers with such a third place engine?

According to bing sites help, if your site doesn't appear on their index, it may be due to one of three things, not enough time yet, bad content/quality, malware. Check you content, and be sure that it's not the same as other competitors.

I recommend that you check your webmaster tools to check for any message from them if there is nothing there, and no errors are reported, check their forums.

Your robots.txt is not blocking any crawler and you don't have any robots prohibiting the index process, so, your are not intentionally blocking anything, that's a first step.

regards
Daniel.

Experiencing a similar problem here, going to try Webmaster tools for Bing. Is there any way optimizing a website for Bing is going to affect current optimization for Google?

Also has anyone got a rough percentage pull that Google has currently over Bing and other search engines?

... Is there any way optimizing a website for Bing is going to affect current optimization for Google?

i dont really optimize my websites for bing since Google is the market leader when it comes to searches. The traffics will come from bing when your site is doing well on Google.
Dont underestimate the power of social networks though

Regards
Daniel

Please use Bing Webmaster Tool and include their meta tag in the head part of your website html code.
Bing works differently and sometime it really need a lot of time to index some websites...and they never index many inner pages. No one know why. Maybe you know?

I have noticed that in the tools I use, always bing only shows 1 or a couple of pages indexed, I guess they just don't tell it as someone mentioned above.

banners
Back