The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing + Adsbridge - Finally Signed Up

Oh, thank gawd! I watched a few more tut videos and have a bit better idea of how to set up a campaign but didn't see anything about that.

Huge THANKS!

Your welcome. Whats really cool is you can go into a campaign make changes to it and not have to update your url in the traffic source. For a while I kept thinking if I adjusted my split testing percentages or added or remove stuff I had to update the url in the traffic source. I then compared the urls before and after making changes and they were exactly the same. Therefore I didn't have to wait for my campaigns to go back through approval again to receive traffic. I'm not sure exactly what changes will result in the same url but its something to be mindful of and look out for when and if you do.

Your welcome. Whats really cool is you can go into a campaign make changes to it and not have to update your url in the traffic source. For a while I kept thinking if I adjusted my split testing percentages or added or remove stuff I had to update the url in the traffic source. I then compared the urls before and after making changes and they were exactly the same. Therefore I didn't have to wait for my campaigns to go back through approval again to receive traffic. I'm not sure exactly what changes will result in the same url but its something to be mindful of and look out for when and if you do.

Oh, I like the sound of not having to wait for approval again, thanks. It would be interesting to try modifying a campaign slightly, just to see what happens.

How long does Bing typically take to approve? If I add kws later, do I have to go through the approval process again?

Oh, I like the sound of not having to wait for approval again, thanks. It would be interesting to try modifying a campaign slightly, just to see what happens.

How long does Bing typically take to approve? If I add kws later, do I have to go through the approval process again?

Bing used to be rather quick with the approval process lately its been taking a few hours for me YMMV. I've made multiple changes with keywords on a live campaign never really noticed an affect as if it was in approval. Keep in mind all stats in Bing Ads interface is an hour behind.

Bing used to be rather quick with the approval process lately its been taking a few hours for me YMMV. I've made multiple changes with keywords on a live campaign never really noticed an affect as if it was in approval. Keep in mind all stats in Bing Ads interface is an hour behind.

Thanks again!

Had to be away all day, plan on working some more on this tonight, see if I can finish getting the campaign ready to rock and roll.

Well, last night I gave up. Just for the night. :)

Thought I had it all figured out but managed to get stuck somewhere along the line.

I have to go out of town this afternoon, won't be back until Thursday and don't know how much, if at all, I'll be able to hop online. So, will have to take another shot at setting it up later. I'm sure it's probably something simple - just new to me.

Everything's easy once you know how.

So, my experience with Bing yesterday was frustrating.

I opened my account and requested my $100 coupon on December 9th. A few days later, I hooked up with chat support to find out how long it takes to get the coupon and was told seven days. Since I still had not received it nine days later, I followed up with chat support again yesterday and was told it takes three days. That's when the communication took (for me) a surprising turn.

The rep started asking me questions: What website I intended to link to in my ads, what product or service did I intend to advertise, stuff like that.

Then she verified my details via chat then she called to verify my payment method. I get that part, she wanted to make sure she was really talking to me. I've no problem with that part. While she had me on the phone however, she informed me that I cannot start a campaign yet as I have to go through an account review. What? I haven't done anything yet except sign up. There are no ads there yet, so what's to review?

Is this a normal part of their process? Anyway, I'm not going to worry about using them at the moment, this is just way too much rigmarole to sit around and wait, it's taking far too long.

Re AdsBridge, I just haven't been able to completely figure it out yet. I have things partly done but I seem to come across things that the tut doesn't explain or that I don't fully understand. I'll keep plugging away at it, though.

Meanwhile...I'm looking at running an offer elsewhere. Hopefully, I can run it through AdsBridge, I'm going to try.

P.S.
By the way, the Bing Intelligence Tool does not work for me. At all, even after their support people tried for an hour to figure out what's wrong. My personal opinion is that it's because I have Excel Starter, rather than the full program but I could be wrong. Anybody else had this problem?

"
Q: I see some people selling Bing Ads coupon codes on forums. Is this legitimate?

A: It is against Bing Ads’ guidelines to buy or sell coupon codes. Do you know who the seller is? If not, you risk losing your money. Also, Bing Ads does not typically give out credit above $100, so if you see anything more than this amount, it might be a red flag.
"

Requirements for Bing Ads Coupon Redemption – Small Business Web Center

I'd suggest to stay away from fiverr and similar sites for coupons. Maybe for semrush accounts it works, but I wouldn't try this with a PPC account

I also tried the coupon code with fiverr and got $115 as balance. how ?

Yeah you can track keywords from Bing within Adsbridge. Under traffic source tab where you create the traffic source you can enter the tokens that fit you needs.

Here's where and how you insert the tokens from Bing.

View attachment 5336

Keep in mind these are the tokens I chose to use; but there are more available for whatever your needs are.

As for landing pages I only use my own self hosted ones. I haven't played around with using theirs.

I used ClickMagic for keyword tracking and I found that its too cheap and best tool for keyword and Landing pages, opt-in page tracking. - Thanks

So, after they told me on the phone the other day that I shouldn't upload a campaign to my Bing account until after my account review, I received an email telling me that I need to upload a campaign before they can do my account review. Also before I can get my coupon. Kinda making my head spin.

I've never thought of myself as shady but I guess they do. :(

banners
Back