The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing ads and squeeze page rotator question

inflameous

affiliate
Hello guys, I just set up a new campaign and I currently have a squeeze page rotator, I just got a quality score and it's extremely low, 2/10, and the problem is landing page relevance, I was wondering if this might be because I use a rotator, although I must admit that the squeeze page isn't full of content, a headline and an opt-in from, that's all. So my questions are:

1.How do you actually improve landing page relevance with squeeze pages?
2. Do rotators actually affect the squeeze page relevance?
3. Can you suggest a different way to do A/B testing if rotators hugely affect quality score?

Best Regards, Mike.

Search engines are all about content, so those pages will hardly work.

Regarding the rotator, it can be a problem, too. They want to review your destination page and approve it, but if you are rotating, then you will always be able to display pages that they haven't approved.

Instead of rotating landers you can duplicate your ads to test 2 landers at the same time.

Hello guys, I just set up a new campaign and I currently have a squeeze page rotator, I just got a quality score and it's extremely low, 2/10, and the problem is landing page relevance, I was wondering if this might be because I use a rotator, although I must admit that the squeeze page isn't full of content, a headline and an opt-in from, that's all. So my questions are:

1.How do you actually improve landing page relevance with squeeze pages?
2. Do rotators actually affect the squeeze page relevance?
3. Can you suggest a different way to do A/B testing if rotators hugely affect quality score?

Best Regards, Mike.

Well, maybe I can provide my little $.02 on quality score if nothing else..

1.) Is your ad using your keyword in the title and ad text?

I find doing that helps boost quality score often, taking other factors into consideration.

2.) Is your landing page an image, or do you have text in it also?

You mentioned a squeeze page that only has a headline and an opt-in. Bing would consider that a "bad user experience" I would imagine, which warrants a low quality score. If there isn't much text, you don't have much content to connect
the relevance between your ad and lander, and the user's search intent.

Can you add text related to your ad in the lander? I found that even small changes such as including your keywords in your meta title tag can help with your quality score...along with the other factors and tweaks.

Another possibility is that competitors have optimized their ads and landing pages for the keywords you're using, "better" than you've optimized for them.

One last thing that could be a possibility, is that bidding too low can have an affect on quality score, although it's kind of tough to pinpoint when.

This is for Google but it might be very helpful to you, as it is really detailed on this very subject.

Noah originally posted his video here on the forum but the vids were reduced to links with the new design. Still, here is the thread they were in: [Totally Free Vid] How I Banked $100+ in my First 3 days w/ CPA | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

He starts out with how he chooses an offer then moves into what should be on your lander to ensure you get a good quality score and not rouse the ire of the search engine gods.

banners
Back