The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BIG'S Affiliate journey from that start.

I have only joined this forum yesterday but have been reading and learning a lot about ads and marketing over the past few months. You can read my introduction thread Here.

Basically so far I have mostly been trying to get Shopify + facebook ads to work by sending €700 "Buying Data"(No Profit).

I am still going to continue to try and get my shopify store working but have also become very interested in the affiliate marketing side of things. My plan is to try run a few offers using bing ads.

Is using bing ads the best route for someone trying to start with affiliate marketing or does anyone suggest a better way to start my journey?

Also thought I should add that I have signed up with clickbank is this a good choice?

grate clickbank offers and bing ads are not bad when you mix them :)
you can start from there :).

don't forget to start a separated thread for your journey so that we can follow along with you :)

With CB offers, you mostly have to be careful that the products you pick are of good quality. There are a lot of low quality products, in my opinion. Just do a bit of research. You know that they only have digital products, right? Could be a nice complement to your physical ones.

Be aware that CB doesn't pay until you have five different credit card purchases, plus reach their minimum payout.

Re Bing, I've read of quite a few people successfully using them. Since you're working with physical products, a Pinterest and InstaGram account would probably be a good idea to show off your products. And they're free. :)

Can't I just use this thread for my journey?

I think what @tyoussef was saying is to separate them - one for your Shopify journey and one for your CB journey. If you're going to use one traffic source for both, you can probably put them both in here, just might get a bit confusing.

The benefit of separating them is that you get specific advice for each.

Also whats everyones opinion on landing pages? Are they essential?

Yes! You might get by direct linking with a quick CPA offer but for product sales, you usually need a bit of pre-sell. Also, you'll likely want to collect email addresses for your list.

I think what @tyoussef was saying is to separate them - one for your Shopify journey and one for your CB journey. If you're going to use one traffic source for both, you can probably put them both in here, just might get a bit confusing.

The benefit of separating them is that you get specific advice for each.

Yes! You might get by direct linking with a quick CPA offer but for product sales, you usually need a bit of pre-sell. Also, you'll likely want to collect email addresses for your list.

Ok I will be using this thread for my affiliate marketing as it is the one I need most help with.

Do you think my plan to use ClickBank + Bing is a good idea?

Also if anyone has any tips so prevent me from making mistakes let me know

I got my $50 bing ads voucher so going to run some ads.

What does everyone think is a good network, I see a lot of people getting results with maxbounty?

Ok I just launched a few campaigns with bing + MaxBounty

I am a bit confused, it says on my bing ads account that my ad has got 100+ clicks but on maxbounty it only says I have gotten 1?

Ok I just launched a few campaigns with bing + MaxBounty

I am a bit confused, it says on my bing ads account that my ad has got 100+ clicks but on maxbounty it only says I have gotten 1?

Are you using a tracker? Also, does MaxBounty show clicks in real time?

No, are all trackers paid?

Im not sure if they are realtime

If you have VPS or dedicated hosting, you can use P202 for free. At least, last I heard it was free. You'd have to download it then install and set up on your server.

Other trackers often offer a free trial. But...that way, you can see what is going on.

I asked about MB giving real time stats because sometimes there is a delay in reporting.

If you have VPS or dedicated hosting, you can use P202 for free. At least, last I heard it was free. You'd have to download it then install and set up on your server.

Other trackers often offer a free trial. But...that way, you can see what is going on.

I asked about MB giving real time stats because sometimes there is a delay in reporting.

Can you give me a link to P202 I cant really find it?

I've heard that most people have more success using a landing page before the product page, that way you can use your own advertising techniques to pre-sell the product or to have them make micro-commitments and increase your CTR / EPC. You can also try split testing your traffic to different landing pages to see which ones perform better.

Good luck on your journey!

banners
Back