The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Biggest popunder networks

Dennis-MT

affiliate
Hi Gents,

Question, atm i see that Reporo and Exoclick are probably the biggest network with the best quality network. Sure quality is a real important thing! But also the amount of the traffic is really important.

I'm looking for my adult Austria offer a site that can deliver more then 10K traffic a day based on the following specs:

GEO: Austria
Carrier: T-Mobile
Device: Mobile and Dekstop! (No wifi!!)
Popunder

Hi Dennis, we have 9k in mobile popunders and 40k in desktop pops in Austria however it's not specifically with T-mobile it's overall traffic stats for the past day. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but if you can't find T-mobile try Adnium out as we have targeting down to city level.

Hi Dennis, we have 9k in mobile popunders and 40k in desktop pops in Austria however it's not specifically with T-mobile it's overall traffic stats for the past day. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but if you can't find T-mobile try Adnium out as we have targeting down to city level.

Hi Ivana, thanks for the offer. We tried a campaign this month trough your platform but no succes for Austria, zero conversions.. which is weird because at Exoclick with the same offer for Austria we have a conversion ratio of 0.07%
For example today: 16K imprs and 11 sales.

try PopAds.net

Also not great... This month it has been running for 9 days and we got this:
2016-09-30_1547.png

2016-09-30_1548.png

Not lot of money, but also not lot of traffic...
2016-09-30_1549.png

I can send it to you on CPA if you are interested, our caps on the own offers are nearly every day full filled. On the other hand, if you get Hutchison 3, Telekom traffic or WIFI I would be highly interested in converting it. Add me on Skype s.muehli to figure out details.

Hi Gents,

Question, atm i see that Reporo and Exoclick are probably the biggest network with the best quality network. Sure quality is a real important thing! But also the amount of the traffic is really important.

I'm looking for my adult Austria offer a site that can deliver more then 10K traffic a day based on the following specs:

GEO: Austria
Carrier: T-Mobile
Device: Mobile and Dekstop! (No wifi!!)
Popunder

Hey we are CPA network mainly Adult offer based, We have lots of adult CPS and CPL offer also have smartlink so you can make lots of money from your all over the worldwide traffic, those are converting great, you can try our offer i hope you will get lots of conversions and make lots of money we are paying fast. Network name is : JonSum Media searcho on google or contact with me via skype : live:david.john2002

banners
Back