The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Better Landing Page Conversion

Peter Bordes

Having worked in the performance marketing field for the past 9 years as both a creative designer and a creative director has prepared me with the know how to hit the ground running.

With that in mind, my first mission on the job was – you guessed it – to take a poorly converting campaign and make it shine.
The key is to recognize what works and what don’t work and to apply your changes in a timely fashion. Here are a few tried and true tips for creating high converting landing pages.

1. Do Your Research
Find out what your visitors are looking for and what offers work within their demographic. Make a profile of your ideal customers and keep them in mind when building the page.

2. Match Your Ad Creative
Your landing page and advertisement creative should match. Use the same headline from your ad to let visitors know they are in the right place.

3. Keep it Simple
The quickest way to lose a visitor is to give them an over-worded, over-designed page. Don’t over complicate things. Help the user scan through what you are offering quickly and easily. Use small blocks of copy and bullet points.

4. Use Multiple Calls to Action
Make it easy for your visitor to convert. Place several call to actions above the fold as well as below the fold. Some people click the first link they see while others read the entire page before taking action.

5. Check Your Work
Be sure your forms are properly passing leads and there are no flaws in page functionality. There is nothing worse than losing a qualified customer because of sloppy work.

6. Split Test
Always have a few versions of your offer to drive traffic to. Sometimes the simple short landing page is effective. Other times the longer review ad copy landing pages work better. It’s all about finding what works better. Don’t be lazy! Do your testing.

Managing your customers and giving them exactly what they need is the fast way to higher conversions. The main thing to remember is to try different things and always test them.

Nice info. I'm going to check my websites and apply your suggestions. I just thought of something that I would like to add. You could also state what the product will do for the qualified customer rather than just the features.

An example for two different weight loss bar descriptions:

* Weight loss bars comes in two flavors - Chocolate and Strawberry

*Weight loss bars come in two flavors and taste so wonderful that you will believe you are biting into a thick milk Chocolate bar, or a sweet ripened Strawberry.

If I had seen those two descriptions I would buy the second one!

Slygun
Yes you can do that and to adsquares point test test test.

also take into account split testing to different traffic sources. each traffic type has its own nuance and dont all convert the highest on the same landing page.

BTW we will be launching technology on our platform that helps understand real-time conversion data and test across all traffic types. will let you know when its launched:)

MI
Back