“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Week for a While

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Been at this just over a year and this is the best week I've had in a while

2akfcix.png

Not quite hit those $1k days yet, but I'm only just getting started

This was actually numerous campaigns from 3 different traffic sources (of which I'm going to remain quiet about ;)), however the tactic for each campaign was pretty simple, it's the same tactic I've used for a while, in a nutshell its this:

- Run a campaign using the top 20 GEOs taken from the Snapshot page (bid relatively low)
- Kill GEOs that don't convert for that traffic source
- Kill sources aggressively until the global campaign is breaking even
- Find GEO/Vertical combinations that are performing well and set up separate campaigns with higher bids
- Cut sources aggressively once again or create a whitelist for these campaigns (thought these seem to perform better initially in my experience they have had shorter lives)

That's pretty much the general gist of it, of course it sounds much easier than it is and more campaigns fail than win, it's just about making sure your wins are bigger than your losses :D

@MarketKing Skype is live:johnmayfield anybody wanting to sign up can feel free to add me as you'll have to add me during the approval process anyway :D

This was actually numerous campaigns from 3 different traffic sources (of which I'm going to remain quiet about ;)), however the tactic for each campaign was pretty simple, it's the same tactic I've used for a while, in a nutshell its this:

- Run a campaign using the top 20 GEOs taken from the Snapshot page (bid relatively low)
- Find GEO/Vertical combinations that are performing well and set up separate campaigns with higher bids
- Cut sources aggressively once again or create a whitelist for these campaigns (thought these seem to perform better initially in my experience they have had shorter lives)

That's pretty much the general gist of it, of course it sounds much easier than it is and more campaigns fail than win, it's just about making sure your wins are bigger than your losses :D

@MarketKing Skype is live:johnmayfield anybody wanting to sign up can feel free to add me as you'll have to add me during the approval process anyway :D
Thanks for the great infos
Are you running smart links with afflow/monetizer?

thanks for the precision it's a big plus!! As i said, keep it up man!!!

hey man...
what kind of products you promote?
we buy traffic in about 400k-500k USD a month
and we're always looking for new stuff to promote. maybe you can help us and we can help you :)

MI
Back