The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Web designing tool

Canadian Lover

affiliate
What is your favourite web designing too I personally like Dreamweaver. I have created a particular CSS based layout using this program. It was easy to quickly see how nesting div tags with different style runes was able to create a usable web interface. I can definitely improve but I do think it's the best tool available.

What do you use for web design?

I use Notepad ++ for web design. Its really free and simple and offers a lot of plugins you could really benefit from , which also speeds up your workflow. Love Zen coding :)

Dreamviewer is a tool for desingning a graphic in a website and there are may typr of software had which helps for designing graphic likh flash is apart of them...

Dreamviewer is a tool for desingning a graphic in a website and there are may typr of software had which helps for designing graphic likh flash is apart of them...

Dreamviewer seems like it would be an amazing tool, but the "what you see is what you get" builder is a bit of a lie. Although it is quite useful for putting together the visual design and overall look and feel of a website, nothing beats getting into the code and modifying the elements of a web page.

CoffeeCup Free HTML Editor

Notepad++

PageBreeze

OpenBEXI

these are the best tools

I've used Frontpage (it died thankfully) and moved on to Macromedia Dreamweaver. I was very proficient with MD but in 2009 I started experimenting with Wordpress and became quickly hooked.

I copied over 21 websites to the WP platform and never looked back. Just the thousands of plugins and themes available was like having a whole design and software team at my disposal. I was good with MD but getting sites up and running and building content was much faster for me using WP.

I'd recommend using Photoshop and learning psd to html, I learned a lot just by messing around with PS and html/css. I'm doing a crap load of designs like a boss.

Dreamweaver is the easiest to use and the best that I have used so far.
The only problem is if you use it too often you would always rely on it.
And it did degraded my coding skills because it does what its supposed to do, to make your task easier.

I like notepad ++ because it highlights code and you can have multiple files open on tabs so I can have my HTML and my CSS open at the same time and code between the two, I've looked at some WSIWYG editors but as always new programs need getting used to. It's just easier for me to have my browser open on the one side of my screen with the current HTML document I'm working and to have notepad++ open on the other and then just coding and refreshing my browser as I go.

There are many Tools are available for Web Designing. But i Used only Below tools

1. Photoshop
2. Illustrator
3. Flash
4. Coral Draw
5. DW

MI
Back