The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best ways to promote my GPT website?

Which traffic source do you recommend me?

• CPA offers

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Google ads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook ads

• Facebook/Instagram shoutouts

• PPC offers

• SEO - organic

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Push ads

• Others

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

rezasys

Hello guys,
I own a GPT website for 2 months and I focused on social media and SEO. But I'm getting a lot of fraud traffics. And providers will ban publishers if they have more than 10% frauds. So I really need to reconsider my traffic sources.
I decided to run CPA offers for my website and I did on CPA Lead yesterday. I got 180 clicks and no conversion, the conversion goal was to earn $3 on my website to get $1.

I need good traffics, Do you guys recommend any other methods to promote my website or buy traffic? And which networks would work best for me? I'd appreciate your help.

(I tried to contact leading incentive networks such as Adgem and Offertoro to advertise but they aren't interested yet).

Last edited:
It's 0300 in California right now[/USER]
Get Some Sleep @Honeybadger

@rezasys if you're already on SEO, keep at it, stay consistent, it works!
Also your poll is confusing, PPC offers and CPA offers are not a traffic source... Unless you want us to promote your site... But that is not clearly stated... I guess Native ads sound like they could work... But I'm just a newbie :rolleyes:

Get Some Sleep @Honeybadger

@rezasys if you're already on SEO, keep at it, stay consistent, it works!
Also your poll is confusing, PPC offers and CPA offers are not a traffic source... Unless you want us to promote your site... But that is not clearly stated... I guess Native ads sound like they could work... But I'm just a newbie :rolleyes:
SEO is a bit tricky, there are blackhat and whitehat, black ones are tempting xd And I'm not sure if any of my competitors used whitehat!
For the poll, I meant the methods, maybe I should change the title.

I've never run a GPT site, so can't comment on receptive traffic sources but we do have at least a couple of members who run those kinds of sites. @PaidPoints is one of them.

Do you guys recommend any other methods or even PPC offers?

There are affiliate networks that have offer walls and tons of them have incentive offers. As I've never sought them out, I don't know off-hand who they are but you can check in Resources, and/or create a thread in the Business Centre with an Offer Wanted or Looking For prefix.

Oops sorry, probably copy/paste error... Link seems correct when I want to edit it... To be sure Here it is again: <CLICK>
Thanks.

I've never run a GPT site, so can't comment on receptive traffic sources but we do have at least a couple of members who run those kinds of sites. @PaidPoints is one of them.
There are affiliate networks that have offer walls and tons of them have incentive offers. As I've never sought them out, I don't know off-hand who they are but you can check in Resources, and/or create a thread in the Business Centre with an Offer Wanted or Looking For prefix.
I think you misunderstood, I'm looking for buying traffic, not working with new networks. Maybe I should create a thread for that?

I think you misunderstood, I'm looking for buying traffic, not working with new networks. Maybe I should create a thread for that?

Sorry, I thought you mentioned something about looking for offers but I don't see it anymore in your original post. Or maybe I hadn't had enough coffee yet and was seeing or misinterpreting things. :rofl

Yes, you can create a thread for that in the Business Centre. If you state specifically what you want, any vendors who can help you, will respond. The Biz Centre is usually the best place for vendors to find members looking for their goods and services.

Sorry, I thought you mentioned something about looking for offers but I don't see it anymore in your original post. Or maybe I hadn't had enough coffee yet and was seeing or misinterpreting things. :rofl
We never can get enough coffee :confused: @azgold but it's not you... The Poll mentions CPA and PPC :rolleyes:

Yes, you can create a thread for that in the Business Centre. If you state specifically what you want, any vendors who can help you, will respond. The Biz Centre is usually the best place for vendors to find members looking for their goods and services.
No, I edited the post to be more clear :)
So I'll give it a try.

Do u guys recommend me to try advertising my website by push ads? Many affiliates are working with them and they seem interesting.

Yes, we work on incentive offers and pay users for completing offers and surveys. Offers including app installation, quizzes, watching videos, etc. Rewards are PayPal, Bitcoin, and gift cards.
Can you please tell me how build thise kind of web site

Hi, seven ways to promote your business online that won't cost you a dime:
  1. Use the three big local listing services.
  2. Embrace social media.
  3. Start a blog.
  4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
  5. SEO your company website.
  6. Press releases.
  7. Join a relevant online community and contribute.

MI
Back