The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Way to Get Indexed in Google

optiwizer

affiliate
What is the best technique for indexing a new site in google?

I have been using social bookmarking with good success, but I was wondering what everyone else is doing.

optiwizer,welcome to UK WW. The method you use is excellent, another way is to place a link to the site from a well ranked site in the same niche. Homepage link on a well ranked site tends to work wonder.

Well building the website correctly to start with helps. I know what your thinking, KP, what does that have to do with getting my site indexed?

Well by that I mean having a site that is not filled with JavaScript, Flash and other types of scripts spiders/bots can't read. Also if your using a shopping cart or PHP as your base language, make sure you mod_rewrite the URL's.

Back links. In my opinion 50 - 60% of SEO. OWG said in another thread, having your site well designed/coded right, you'll need less back links to rank, to which I agree with totally.

I'm one of these people that would rather have 500 RELEVANT BL's rather than 5000 BL's from random sites.

For a new site you'll hear about the dreaded "Google Sandbox" but you know what? I actually LIKE the sandbox.

Why? well, let's say I go get out of the traps good, I accumulate a lot of good back links in a short space of time, I'm bound to flag Google's filter system. No ifs or buts.

Then it gets forwarded onto human review. So let's say I get sanboxed for 6 months, well, depending on what keywords your targeting, it will probably take that long for your natural keywords to kick in and start to show up on SERPS anyways.

Then as soon as Google release you from the sandbox, every single one of them back links you obtained will still be there. Then watch your site rocket up the rankings!!

Blogging. I think we all know about blogging and how powerful of a tool it can be. Guest blogging is a great thing to do as well.

Press Releases. A great way to let the world know about your new site and you'll get the back link from that. If you write it properly and creatively, you stand a chance of having it featured in Google and Yahoo! news.

Loads of stuff to mention!!

KP

An effective technique for quick indexing is to get a quality link from the first page of an already listed site, this is true for internal links also.

One of the best ways to get listed is to have organic linking to properly optimised pages. Google also prefers frsh content, so keep the pages up to date, and let Google know about the pages in your site through the Webmaster tools. But don't just concentrate on Google, although the largest single search engines there are others out there too.

Look at the SEO threads there are a lot of good ideas there. What you're doing is good you should look into blogs/forums and get your link there too. Just don't spam...that is never fun to read!

Thanks for the tips. I definitely agree that getting your page on a high pr site is the only way to do it. Although I heard that google is trying to cut down on it because of the people that list hundreds of reciprocal links on their pages. If they do they will change the way a lot of net marketing works.Best Way to Get Indexed in Google.

banners
Back