The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Way to Gain Likes on Facebook

Totally agree with quality content: attractive images , relevant messages, interesting topic, use of colours to get more attention. Ask your followers on twitter or Instagram to check out your facebook page. Take a picture of your main fb page and share it on instagram to let your followers know that you have a fb page as well.
Try to use same # for your social media platforms to link them.
Update your facebook page daily , reply back as soon as you can.

First off, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, definitely start with quality content.

Third, I've had some success using FB ads to pull likes to pages. Drill down on your target audience. Those paid likes will give your organic likes a nice boost.

If you have many friends on your profile, you can always invite them to like your page. Easy and cheap, sometimes effective.

Great suggestions, everyone! Hopefully, the OP will return to find them and get some traction in his promotions.

You should share the content with friends and tag some of them, Share the post in relevant groups.
If your BOT can do all this stuff the its OK

The best way that I have used an given returns is tagging friends to tag friends. It really works. The friends will be ab;e to like the page and also invite their friends who will like the page. In fact one thing I like this method is that you will get the likes that are active and natural. Try this and you will for sure come and tell me your experience.

Post good and relevant contents of your niche and also post the Good stuffs which the people will automatically feel and put a Like or Share. Keep in mind that no one is here in Facebook for marketing or purchases, so keep you r marketing on a 70-30% as 70 % good contents and 30% your marketing stuffs. so people will get interested on your page. this is my opinion.

Great advice! Engaging posts that has a nice blend of both content and marketing stuff is the best. You should evaluate the posts you make to see what works out best.

banners
Back