The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Way to Gain Likes on Facebook

Hydrone

affiliate
Hi!
This is my first post on AffiliateFix and I was wondering what the best way to gain likes on facebook is? On social media sites like twitter and instagram it is really easy since it just requires you to follow and unfollow. But on facebook I do not know how to get likes. I already post a tonne since I have a bot that finds good pictures and posts them for me, so I don't have to worry about finding pictures, posting them or scheduling them. Any method would really help!
Thanks!

Hi, @Hydrone ! Welcome to the 'Fix. :)

I don't personally work with FB but most everyone else in the forum does, so I'm sure they'll be along to help you.

Meantime, we invite you to drop into the Introductions Thread and tell us a little about yourself.

There's plenty of good reading here. If you're interested in FB specifically, I think you'll find plenty of posts. The search bar is on the upper right of the page (big magnifying glass).

Looking forward to your posts, maybe seeing some of your journeys. :)

Welcome to the forum. You can gather likes two ways one is organic(Free) and another is paid to advertise. In order to get quality likes and traffic you should optimize your contents with hashtag as well as share valuable content with the image, videos tips etc. On the other hand paid advertising cost you money and well targeting to get quality likes. You'll able to get leads by this way.

Welcome to the forum. You can gather likes two ways one is organic(Free) and another is paid to advertise. In order to get quality likes and traffic you should optimize your contents with hashtag as well as share valuable content with the image, videos tips etc. On the other hand paid advertising cost you money and well targeting to get quality likes. You'll able to get leads by this way.

Sounds like any other online platform. That means that I could probably figure out how to use it. :)

welcome mate,

first have a look here:

d0f2c468a0a4271383efffd029da82c1.png

this are some of my data after launching some pages like campaigns and as u see they are very cheap!

this is my best advice, launch a campaign and get at least 150-250 likes then start to post with FPTraffic and u will see great results in short time!

wish u the best

Jonathan

You definitely want to post content that will bring you targeted, organic traffic. You can automate quite a bit of this part.. PM me if interested in finding out how..

Good luck!

Find out what is going viral with your competitors. See which of their posts are getting the most engagement and either rip the posts or come up with something along the same lines.

The thing with FB (and most social networks) is you can't post content that makes them think. It has to be funny and lower consciousness.

Remember that engagement, and not necessarily the number of likes, is the name of the game on Facebook, you should be worried about how many of your followers actually interact with your posts regardless of the actual number of likes that you have.

You can buy a large number of likes, both those are going to come from basically bot or inactive users from click farms and their numbers are going to be useless since they will never interact with your posts. This prevents your posts to actually reach your active and real members.

Produce quality content, there is no way around it.

It depends on the countries you are targeting. You can get 1-3 cent likes if you go for tier 3 countries (just google for a list of cheap likes) but what really matters is getting likes from your target market.

I recommend using a viral popup or software that codes a viral sharing element to your page e.g. share with 3 more or 20 more etc... I use my own but there are others available online like contest domination and so on.

Also use things like viral quizzes, apestr, QZZR. Focus on getting viral traffic by promoting those quizzes/clickbait to get cheap traffic and have a popup on your site with a like button. I've seen sites that have 5 million likes doing this.

imo, its about quality content and the right time to post it. Ive noticed (an plan on doing an actual study on this) that there spikes of activity on FB. To know this do A/B testing. Try posting in the morning and at night. Most people are usually active around Lunch, Dinner and going to bed. Between those times are dead and most likely your post is going to get buried.

Also, try joining similar niche pages and engage in discussion and sparingly post your content. Hope i helped.

Note: btw this is my first time joining this forum, i was out looking for forums to join and i stumbled on this neat place. I also do reddit, quora and warrior-forum.

Facebook fan page organic reach 1-3% on average.
a.k.a. 1-3% of your fans will see your post. So out of 1000 fans, maybe 10 will see your post.
Facebook groups are easier to grow but it boils down to what you are trying to achieve.
Sometimes FB isn't the right platform.
Paid traffic is best. Leverage paid traffic to grow your organic traffic (organic reach increases as a result).

I've grown fan pages from 0 to 5 million real targeted fans in tier 1 countries using paid methods post-2013.
In earlier years FB had a high organic reach but not anymore as they want to make more money. If you try growing a page purely with organic traffic it will take a long time and isn't worth it since the organic reach is so bad. You are better off growing an email list.

Personally I wouldn't go down the route of buying likes for any social media, and especially Facebook. While it will obviously speed up the number of likes you get, you'll find that it won't make a great deal of difference to your overall page.

The so called organic interaction, even though it takes a long time and sometimes a lot of hard work to keep it going, is always the best way in my opinion.

Post good and relevant contents of your niche and also post the Good stuffs which the people will automatically feel and put a Like or Share. Keep in mind that no one is here in Facebook for marketing or purchases, so keep you r marketing on a 70-30% as 70 % good contents and 30% your marketing stuffs. so people will get interested on your page. this is my opinion.

Post good and relevant contents of your niche and also post the Good stuffs which the people will automatically feel and put a Like or Share. Keep in mind that no one is here in Facebook for marketing or purchases, so keep you r marketing on a 70-30% as 70 % good contents and 30% your marketing stuffs. so people will get interested on your page. this is my opinion.

banners
Back