The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best US Traffic Sources?

Hi

I'm looking to promote a weight loss offer in the US Geo. Where can I find a good traffic source for US GEO? Which ad Network Would the best choice?
Taboola?
MGID?
PropellerAds?
ClickADillaA?
RichAds?
Or any other Paid Network?

Last edited:
Try RichAds push & pop traffic.

Here is the stats for the USA:
Traffic volume: 31.8M
Average CPC: $0.29776
Minimum CPC: $0.52108

Also, you can test our domain redirect traffic (x10 higher CR than on pop traffic).

Don't forget to use AFFILIATEFIX promo code (it gives 10% bonus for the first deposit).

Hi

I'm looking to promote a weight loss offer in the US Geo. Where can I find a good traffic source for US GEO? Which ad Network Would the best choice?
Taboola?
MGID?
PropellerAds?
ClickADillaA?
RichAds?
Hey Mate,

I have heard some of these paid networks so you can check on them:

Adsterra
RichAds
Evadav

Hi

Taboola?
MGID?
PropellerAds?
ClickADillaA?
RichAds?
You have to find sources with a female audience, otherwise there will be no profit. Register on TrafficStars to get advice from our manager.

That is a real joke website with a misleading link too GTFO with that sort of crap --seriously
Hover over the link --LMAO Ace:p

Last edited:
Hi @MasterOfHearts If you're still looking out for a traffic source to test, please check-out Bidoven DSP.
in general all traffic sources have alot of traffic, hence it gets difficult to filter, so we would provide you a prior whitelist based on your offers.
reach out on telegram - @Bidoven

Well why dont use bing ads ,adwords ,fb ads amd set location as usa ,in this way you will get traffic only from usa

Hi

Taboola?
MGID?
PropellerAds?
ClickADillaA?
RichAds?
You can definitely check out LosPollos ;)

Hey Master! Firstly, good luck and hopefully you will be able to make a profit as soon as possible:)
You have all the representatives of the main traffic sources here, and some of the affiliate marketers are reading here. if you were searching for pop and push traffic from the USA, you got to the right place! Contact us for more information:)

MI
Back