The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best traffic source for surveys?

CPAgreedy

affiliate
Hello there,
What traffic source do you use for survey offers these days?

I'm considering trying native ads for DACH region. Has anyone already had experience there?

Germany, Austria & Switzerland (DACH)
Dog What GIF

We're seeing the best results with social traffic as well.

We have a big collection of direct survey offers in US, UK, CA, ES, IT, DE, FR, NL, AU.

Brands like LifePoints, Branded Surveys, Toluna, i-Say, Survey Avenue etc at top payouts!

We find social traffic for survey offers is very limited and poor quality. We get most of our traffic for our direct survey offers from direct emailers and freebie websites. Conversion rates are amazing with those sources and they can deliver excellent volumes. We have over a dozen direct survey offers including one of the best survey offers in 2021 - Ipsos iris

Our direct emailers can deliver up to 500 leads a day for a decent survey offer.

Google Adwords. AdWords are an old-school paid traffic source that still offers huge potential rewards, though the cost per click is often high. ..

Hello there,
What traffic source do you use for survey offers these days?

I'm considering trying native ads for DACH region. Has anyone already had experience there?

Think maybe social media would be the best traffic source for this as people usually come here to share their thoughts and opinions, but you could also think about email marketing maybe, although here you will need to create some engaging content to convince users to take part.

banners
Back