The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Time To Send Emails In 2016

It depends on what market your targeting and also the niche.

For example there is no point sending out a business blog update at 2AM in the morning when no one is working as it will most likely be skipped over in the morning

It depends on what market your targeting and also the niche.

For example there is no point sending out a business blog update at 2AM in the morning when no one is working as it will most likely be skipped over in the morning
2 AM is the middle of the night. I think this should not be the time we send emails to our subscribers. Most of the people are sleeping this time. So if we send emails in this time then it would be annoyed them isn't it?

2 AM is the middle of the night. I think this should not be the time we send emails to our subscribers. Most of the people are sleeping this time. So if we send emails in this time then it would be annoyed them isn't it?

It's not that it would annoy them it's that they are more likely to skim read it/not pay much attention to it. When I first check my email in the morning I skim through those which I don't really care about (shop sales, marketing rubbish) to get to the ones I care about. During the day I read emails as they come in so there is more chance of me being baited as I only have 1 to read.

Daytime is the best time for as for my subscribers as well. I test it more than 50 times and found daytime is the best for open and click rates.

Best Time to Send Emails: Thursday 8 9 am

Most email marketing articles would claim that 8am is too early to send an email newsletter, but it works great for WordStream blasts – we get over 25% open rates with this time!

Worst Time to Send Emails: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 – 10 am

Many would claim that Tuesday and Wednesday mornings should be great times to send emails, but we’ve found that Tuesday mornings result in under 5% open rates, while Wednesday mornings have below 5% click to open ratios.

And what do you think about sending emails at the weekend? As for me I usually don't read my email at the weekends, but I read some articles, that its opening rated are rather high.

Actually, this is depending on the niche. Some niche has high priority to send emails in the morning and some are in the evening. There are not actually any definition for the best time. You should test by yourself.

Studies conducted by online research analysts have shown that the best days to perform a mail-out to your list are Tuesday and Wednesday between 2pm-3pm as this is when people are more receptive to communication

main-qimg-1ba29747a782ae4c654a449d15a722f6-c

MI
Back