There are many Strategies to get success in online business such as,
1.Set measurable social media Goals
2.Choose the right Social media networks such as,
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linked In
  • Google+
  • Instagram or Pinterest
3.Brand Your Social media Profile pages.

Of all the case studies that prove the ROI of social media, telcos are surely the most compelling.
Using social customer service, these companies can deflect costly calls and update customers, pointing them to the right areas of their website or to livechat.
It's not just BT, of course, most telcos excel at this. But, I've got some juicy stats on BT, so that's who I've gone with here.

You can try to gain organic traffic in your social account or paid option is another option. Mostly You can try to include more users in your social account.

Hi, First I think you need to take much time for doing the social media promotions because you cannot just think of creating a page on social media platforms and expect that can provide your business users and leads. Follow the activity below which can provide you good results.

- Create an account on as many social networking platforms
- Complete the full profile and fill as much as information you can
- Post something interesting about your services or you can pick some trending topics and post them in your page to have engagement

Take help of genuine like exchange sites where you can find some real persons who are willing to get like on their pages in exchange they like your page too. This can provide you temporary exposure to your page (Don't overdo it because it can also harm your page reputation also can get banned. 10-20% is ok).

Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back