The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best sites to make money online?

Hello @Pay Leaf !
You really chose the right place to ask, you ask a good question as well, a bit general but ok.

The platforms that you wrote are great, maybe even the best since they have it all, especially Amazon.
I will advise you to go for it with them only if you have a website/blog / ebook that you can offer people or suggest them to buy.

For example, if you are a chef and you have a cool website or social accounts with pictures, so you can offer them to use the tools/products you use to cook your food. and so on.

If you don't, you can create one.
That is a thing for the long term, you would need to take care of it very closely, and you can do few things at the same time and that is one of them.

If you want to start and to make good money as well, I will suggest starting with a single offer, one thing that you can focus on, learn, improve your self, and to get more money to grow.
In that case, you have 2 options to do so:

1) You can choose an affiliate network.
That will really depend on your past experience, the niches that you are interested in and more.
There is a lot of Networks that will accept you as a beginner or more experienced affiliate: You just need to speak with them logically and to show you are serious, In the end, they are humans and they want to earn as well.
You can choose :
AdCombo.
AffiliAxe.
MaxBounty.
ClickBank etc'.

2) You can choose a direct offer, like an online store that runs an affiliate program, or a services website.
Few examples:
Hosting, Landing page, and more.
A lot of companies discover the power of affiliate marketing that why you can also find direct offers of any niche.

After choosing an offer, you can start setting up your campaign.
- First Think if you want to Build a Landing Page, or if you going to run it on Social Media, or any Other way.
~~~~~~~~
- If you do build a Lander, you can buy a domain. (I prefer to buy my domains with GoDaddy).
- Now after you have a domain, and you know what niche you want and you choose an offer, you can start building you LP.
You can do it by your self with WordPress, buying a template and design it as you want.
You can also do it with platforms such as ClickFunnel / adplexity / Instapage etc'.
~~~~~~~~
If you do not build a Landing Page, you can create a website of your own or you can create a Facebook page or Instagram account, you also use Google Adwords and Bing, there is a lot of other options.

Bottom line, you do have a lot of why to make money, and a lot of sites too.
It all depends.

If you want an offer to try to promote and the had the chance to earn a lot of money, you can check our affiliate program.
We are International Canadian Immigration Company, we offer our clients the Smartest Immigration System on the Internat.
Basically, we have full cover services for immigration to Canada.

We work CPA which means that you get Very High Commission per each Sale you will be made.
Self Deposit on the website-The client start the process by himself- pay on the website - 25-30% commission
The sale has been made by our immigration experts -15% commission for the first deposit.

There is a lot more benefits, feel free to ask me anything, anyway hope my comment helped you a little bit.

Check the offer here

Thank you for your responses but I'm looking for more of a way to earn cash for referral traffic. I'm a newbie so honestly I may be asking the wrong or vague question so please bear with me I appreciate the response is given so far I would like to hear any other thoughts as well

Facebook ( go social -> get more leads)
Instagram ( you need to learn photo editing + buy a database of nice photoshoots and pictures)
Affiliate Networks which work in CPA - I prefer them for desktop traffic mostly
Freelancers sites - If you have time to work like that
YouTube ( if you have a talent in acting also)

Facebook ( go social -> get more leads)

Insta gram ( you need to learn photo editing + buy a database of nice photoshoots and pictures)

Affiliate Networks which work in CPA - I prefer them for desktop traffic mostly

Freelancers sites - If you have time to work like that

YouTube ( if you have a talent in acting also)

Hi @Pay Leaf :)

@Rob32 mentioned CPA networks here. admitad is the global CPA network. To work with us you need to sign up on our in-house platform ( it's free), then you can choose an offer to promote it on your ad space that can be 1 of those types:

• website;

• contextual advertising;

• social network;

• YouTube channel;

• doorway;

• e-mail sending;

• arbitrage system;

• Drop Shipping.
So, for these ad spaces you can use both desktop or mobile traffic. admitad is providing our publishers with various innovative tools to run and track advertising, and, of course, to be well-equipped or traffic monetization.

hi dude, you could decide to go for Social media, where you could promote your offers well, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc... But you could also go for Youtube, this could be good to start with, due to their large audience.

I actually, think, that the most tricky thing in terms of social media marketing is, actually, a need to create a really interesting page in this social media. I mean, it can be your personal profile or a group, but you need to find a really in-demand, unusual or trendy topics to write about ...

All are great options, but you should consider the time you put in and match it with your effort and see if it worths the try!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back