The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Sites To Get Inbound Links

the best links are those coming from sites which related to niche... Google gives more on those links that any other i believe...

It will always be best to get quality inbound links from high PR related sites however, this method would be obsolete after sometime since Google's algo change day by day

Remember search engines like quality inbound links and not links coming from what’s known as “link farms”.

* One way to get quality inbound links is by exchanging links with popular sites within your niche – you post your link on their site and they get to post their link on your site, that’s one way of doing it - but its very hard.

*Another way is by posting comments on popular blogs or websites within your niche. Most blogs and websites that allow comment posting on their site allow you to post your website URL as well. This is a great tactic for creating quality inbound links to your website and another source of traffic for your website as well.

It would be best to link to high PR authority sites in your targeted niche.I also agree that sometimes it helps to be linked to other niche site as well with good PR.

As long as it is not spammy, do you think it is better to get seo links from wide variety of sites or just your own niche ?

I agree with you john. Articles, press Releases are best way to get Inbound links....

Best is nothing in SEO. One can not guarantee anything in SEO. But inbound links could be better only if you are getting it from your industry specific websites. If your link is places within you industry or product relevant content that is much better even if it is not from your niche site.

Because Artices are still a good source of relevant inbound links, even though majority of article directories do not belong to any niche.

Regards
John

Top ranking sites for the target keyword are the best sites to get inbound links. Logically these sites will give higher ranking value as they are ranked high for the target keyword. Please correct if this opinion is not correct.

Yes exactly that. Building a successful backlink portfollio needs variation, lots of everything is good. At the same time, if you can get quality then so be it. :D

Agreed with original posting I like to add an other thing that Relevant link building on good PR and quality links is better.

banners
Back