The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best site to check how many backlinks your site has?

shakemelikeapig

affiliate
I have been working hard on my SEO and want to check how many backlinks my site has.

I have come across different sites where you enter your URL and will tell you how many backlinks you have.

All of them are coming up with 0 backlinks. Even if I type in a well known site like facebook or youtube, still comes back with 0.

Would be grateful if you could let me know what sites/tools you use to check how many backlinks you have to your website.

Thanks,

The best tool is your own Google webmaster tools. It will give you a detailed number of backlinks and how are you linked.
Agree , The best source which i trust tough they do not provide accurate results but still way much better than any other tool

I use majestic seo, pricey but worth it. SEOMOZ's open site explorer is also good. ahrefs looks good too but still needs time to catch the two big boys.

I use google webmaster tool. You can know exactly how many backlinks google has found for your site

Hey Guys,

I have been using Ahref for about 4 months I paid for the basic subscription. I had a few sites that I knew had about 100 or so backlinks that never showed up. I tried I use majestic seo and BOOM! They were there. So far for majestic has been the best for finding ALL backlinks. I've been getting away with using the free version but might upgrade.

Hey, this helps a lot.
I noticed that even market samurai use majestic seo free. Haha

Hey Guys,

I have been using Ahref for about 4 months I paid for the basic subscription. I had a few sites that I knew had about 100 or so backlinks that never showed up. I tried I use majestic seo and BOOM! They were there. So far for majestic has been the best for finding ALL backlinks. I've been getting away with using the free version but might upgrade.

I usually just use Alexa when I want to check out how many backlinks a website has.

It's also great for estimating how much traffic a given site has by checking it's traffic rank.

MI
Back