The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best site review script?

L

longroad

I want to build a review site which will be monetized by affiliate offers.
So far I'm yet to find a good looking and flexible review script. By flexible I mean that I want the site to look how I want it, but I want to be able to insert review sections where I want it, not just use a basic template.

I've thought about using Joomla and this script/plugin:
Review Script for Joomla and Mambo - jReviews

Has anyone tried it?

Why do you need a special script?

Wordpress is extremely flexible and would out-SEO almost any content management system too.

I haven't seen any advanced review solutions for Wordpress. I'd prefer not to use wordpress in this situation unless there's no other choice.

Lots of people had trouble getting that working and its about the only one for wordpress that i know of.

Advanced would be:
Users can log in and access their profile
Users can add reviews and ratings
Users can search reviews and sort reviews
Backend system for me to easily add new products, moderate reviews etc

Basically everything you'd need for a member based product review website.

Try this...

well, one easy way to accomplish it is by using the Adobe line of products, go to Adobes ite, and suit yourself, they have a lot of trials and they are easy to us, I hope it works for you, you may also download tutorials to learn how to use any unknown program.

there are others thus...

yes, in fact you would need to set up your FTP server if you haven't done so, that way your wp will upload and download website as desired.

If you have a review site ... lot's of reviews to be made. You learn much faster wp then joomla.
Take a look at Product Review from wp ... maybe it makes what you want.

banners
Back