The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best SEO Tool?

johnnight

Hi everyone

Please Suggest me I am searching for the SEO tool which I can use for SEO purpose.....But not too expensive. Which can generate all type of reports required by the client, like keyword ranking in SERP and competitors analysis etc.....I have read about the WEB CEO and SEO ELITE, SEO Quake etc ... Please tell me which one is good to use if someone is using that...
Thanks In Advance...

You can go through state counter, google analytics and google webmaster tool for create your website report.
Google ad word, google insight, google trend, word tracker, seo rank tools are considered as a best word tracker tool as in getting best searched keywords for the website.
And google monitor tool is use for checking keyword ranking and rank checker is also best add-on in mozilla firefox for checking keyword rank.
At last check backlinkwatch.com for checking your website's backlinks.

I tried market samurai last week or so (the trial version), however I still like the old-school Gtrends to search for keywords :)

For on page seo: IBP is the best tool out there.
Can also be used for offsite seo. It analyses the top 10 pages and compares key factors for ranking. Download the free trial and see how it works for yourself.
It doesnt build any backlinks for you, but it tells you exaclty what your weaknesses are, and where/what you need to change/improve for better rankings

For keyword tracking, Im a fan of AWR -Advanced Web Rankings tools

For keyword trends, I always stick to Google Adwords and Insights

so far so good

I agree webdelux.. there is no magic solution to SEO, it is an ongoing process that you must do yourself. You get what you put into your website.

banners
Back